Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill just posted her sneak peek for July 12-14th!

She’s killing me tonight. I refuse to buy anything! But she’s killing me with that white pastel set - the white dresser with the pastel gingerbread houses and the silver pedestals with the icy blue candles and white bottlebrush candle rings. ♥️
Esteemed Contributor

I wanted the pastel blue gingerbread house in Peace so bad. It was available earlier, and dumb me waited 2 hours and now it was shown in her show, and I missed it and am on waitlist! Ugh! lol. (I thought about getting the other one, but I don't want the red one because the blue matches my living room Christmas decor). So I hope I can get it on waitlist but I'm not holding my breath. (I never learn, as they say, snooze you lose!)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

H218999 has not aired yet but it is now listed as available and shows the colors.
Honored Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3 wrote:
H218999 has not aired yet but it is now listed as available and shows the colors.

@SahmIam  @SHOPR 

Respected Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3 wrote:

I already ordered one.  I have missed out on a couple of things by waiting too long and I wasn't going to miss out on the lantern. 

I tend to overthink certain things and then the "sold out" sign goes up and I could kick myself.  I decided not this time.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   Huge HUG TO YOU, my friend!! Just ordered it in the Ivory! Thank you for the notice!!!  ((((((HUG))))))

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone else a little surprised that Valerie's new today lantern is only 22 inches tall INCLUDING the handle?  That would make it about the same size as the 19" Luminara, I think.  

I will order one, but I had hoped for a slightly bigger one, but not gigantic, to show up nicely outdoors. 

Now to decide between Bronze and Verdigris!  The ivory is pretty but would get lost against my house exterior, and I have other red lanterns of similar size.

Trusted Contributor

I bought two of the lanterns in ivory. I’ll use them inside not outside . I really don’t need more lanterns but they are really pretty. Couldn’t resist.
I bought more than I planned on buying these last few days. Yikes!
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I love holiday gingerbread decor so I hope to pick up her new skinny gingerbread house.

@haddon9  That's so cute. I have quite a few gingerbread pieces but love that.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I got to see it presented (though there is no video) and placed an order....I have the perfect spot for it in my kitchen! Smiley Happy