Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill just posted her sneak peek for July 12-14th!

Thank you for posting this!! I missed the black swan last year, so this year....SCORE!! One more thing....maybe! Just really don't need anymore, but I sure wanted that swan!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Poinsettia Tree - H219543

Sold Out

This item is no longer available, but there’s still much more to discover—keep shopping to find something new to love! 

Before it's even presented on air.   Didn't order enough again!

@Foxxee    I don't know why they use "sold out" but usually for something new it just means that it hasn't been placed into the system yet.

@haddon9   Should say "not available yet."

--------------------

Or say..."will not be available for sale until day and date."    Date/day info can be added....

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why QVC doesn't change their item placeholder text (whatever it is called) to reflect what is actually the real status of a particular item. 

After all these years I don't think they ever will.  

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly, although it would be nice for QVC to post specific details, it's probably more of a pain than it's worth when the "future" timeframe is typically 48 hours or less. However, it would be very helpful to change the page message to something like "Coming Soon" instead of "Sold Out," which obviously is confusing. If you ever look at the top of the web page, it does say "Product Not Available," and they could even just add a "Yet" in the middle of that to clarify the status.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc 

How about Page Under Construction?

I'm sure there is some easy fix to this issue that is confusing to so many.

Esteemed Contributor

The best way to "fix things" is probably just to have Valerie not post item numbers with her sneak peeks until the items are actually available. She seldom gives things unusual titles, and all of her items are categorized under her name and can easily be sorted by "Newest First," so it is really easy to find what you're looking for.

Honored Contributor

I love holiday gingerbread decor so I hope to pick up her new skinny gingerbread house.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I like the pearl candle rings in blue. Seem very versatile.

@traveler  I looked at those candle rings and wondered if they would work on a 6-candle chandelier. Too much?

Honored Contributor

Did the off-white lantern (red bow) in her sneak peak air yet? I can't find it and when I clicked on her link it just took me to the QVC home page. Any info would be great!! TIA

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Did the off-white lantern (red bow) in her sneak peak air yet? I can't find it and when I clicked on her link it just took me to the QVC home page. Any info would be great!! TIA

@SahmIam  No, it hasn't aired yet...so either tonight's show or the shows tomorrow Smiley Happy