Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill just posted her sneak peek for July 12-14th!

@Susan Louise, All of your information is very helpful.  Thanks for taking the time to share and help me out. 

I'm a multicolor lights on my tree person even though I think clear lights are equally pretty.  I shared a bit more of my thoughts on the glistening tree on my other thread, but to summarize, I'm gonna think on it for sure! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Poinsettia Tree - H219543

Sold Out

This item is no longer available, but there’s still much more to discover—keep shopping to find something new to love! 

Before it's even presented on air.   Didn't order enough again!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Sold Out

This item is no longer available, but there’s still much more to discover—keep shopping to find something new to love! 

@Foxxee    I don't know why they use "sold out" but usually for something new it just means that it hasn't been placed into the system yet.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Sold Out

@Foxxee    I don't know why they use "sold out" but usually for something new it just means that it hasn't been placed into the system yet.

@haddon9 

Thanks.  Will be looking for it.  

Trusted Contributor

I wrote down item numbers, and will be trying to resist, but it's Valerie and you know those items will be coming home to me ...

Contributor

I love the outdoor snowmen. They have a section to shop the look, and those snowmen are in the video, but they have hardly anything to buy. Why make the section if you're not going to put items in there.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Sold Out

@haddon9   Should say "not available yet."

Respected Contributor

I like the pearl candle rings in blue. Seem very versatile.

Esteemed Contributor

A bunch of new Valerie stuff was added to the site today; nothing on my watch list has appeared yet, but I'm checking often...

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc-- Thanks for the tip.  I looked online and saw a bunch of things that weren't included in the sneak peak (at least they weren't there when I looked).

Did you see that cookie jar?  Super cute -- love that vintage look.  It would make a good utensil cannister too.  But it's kind of expensive.  Might have to wait for it to be offered on "as is".