Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill just posted her sneak peek for July 12-14th!

Thanks for posting.

The white truck from last year is stuck in my mind!  Don’t even decorate that much, just a piece here and there.  But, still think of the truck.  Have seen it on eBay a few times.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the info.  I see some things that  interest me, but nothing I can't live without.  Will have to wait until the show...

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. @mousiegirl.  It is such good news that the tree's glitter does not shed.  I was imagining the mess I've had from other glittery items, magnified to tree size! Lol

Honored Contributor

Love the Lantern though I wouldn't use it as a Holiday decor item; it would join the other white/off white ones in the Master Bedroom.

What I wish she would bring are some larger pieces. For example, the 16 inch swan; I would love a 36 inch or larger white or black swan as I have a place that needs something of that size. Or larger floor pieces. I have enough table top and tree items to fill a school bus, you know?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Susan Louise for posting! So now I see the lantern we have been getting glimpses of. Have not seen this before as far as I know, and I like it. Also the burlap cardinal spheres!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you. @mousiegirl.  It is such good news that the tree's glitter does not shed.  I was imagining the mess I've had from other glittery items, magnified to tree size! Lol

@SHOPR  I agree with @mousiegirl  about the VPH glistening (glitter) trees. The glitter stays on with no mess and when the lights are lit, the glistening is magical.

With the 3' clear tree, I didn't need to put a single ornament on the tree...it was gorgeous as is.On the 5' tree, I only added a set of lights and a few of the vintage glass bead garlands I bought on Ebay last year...nothing else. The glistening tree, lights, pine cones and glass bead garlands were plenty.

The links to the pics you posted of the new line of VPH slim trees are nice, but really love the glistening trees more. I finally just brought up the 3' glistening tree (H215906) I used last year on one of our end tables in the livingroom to test out how it would look in our kitchen.

I was hoping it would fit on top of our fridge...nope, about 5" too tall...darn. However, it does fit on top of our pantry nicely. I am on the fence now on getting another 3' in the clear lights or multi...decisions, decisions. I love both...LOL

If I get the multi I'll have to find a mini set of the multi lights to add more light.

I'm hoping there will be a flash sale of free S&H this weekend. If I was smart I should have ordered the tree when QVC had that FREE S&H day. 

For my taste, the 5' glistening tree with the multi lights I added a set of 100 'random' twinkle colored lights. I wanted the added 'random' twinkle and I didn't think with the colored lights there was enough on the tree.

However, the clear lights on the smaller 3' tree are very bright and didn't need anymore added lights! I'm sure that would be the case for the larger glistening trees with the clear lights.

I attached pics of both the 5' multi glistening tree and the 3' clear glistening tree. I know I've posted the pics many times already, and many folks are probably sick of seeing them, but it will hopefully help you and others get an idea of what trees they want...

P4820159.JPG

P4820187.JPG

Respected Contributor

I’m still not seeing anything I want.....I’ll still keep my eye out though 😉

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise    No complaints from me about the photos you posted.  Very helpful to me.  The Santa you have put in front of your tree in the first picture is so good looking.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR   By the way, all of the trees I bought last year have multi lights, didn't decorate the one in the bedroom, it looked great as it was, but on the 3' on my desk, I hung Royal Worcester critter ornaments, bought at zulily. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the flocked cedar collection, but I think I can go another year with my current garland.   Thank you for posting the link @Susan Louise