Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP ON FACEBOOK

@SHOPR, thank you so much!  I don't even want to tell you how many colors I ordered, suffice it to say, it wasn't all of them.  

I saw the total price when checking out and boy, that S&H, plus tax really adds up too fast.

Again, thank  you; the video pretty much enabled me to order LOL

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, thanks, I think I am really getting confused between the two.  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@HisElk1 They are both beautiful, just a question of wanting snow or not.  I solved that issue, I bought both, lol.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@HisElk1 They are both beautiful, just a question of wanting snow or not.  I solved that issue, I bought both, lol.

@mousiegirl, now I need to clean my screen as your way of solving the issue made me laugh too hard.  I think they should rename this forum the "enabler forum" lol

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl, now I need to clean my screen as your way of solving the issue made me laugh too hard.  I think they should rename this forum the "enabler forum" lol

@HisElk1 re the screen, LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not impressed.  There are literally only 3 new items being offerred.  As much as I dislike Jill, I'm glad she is doing decorating shows, because Valerie's offerings have been very stale and repetetive recently.  

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

I'm not impressed.  There are literally only 3 new items being offerred.  As much as I dislike Jill, I'm glad she is doing decorating shows, because Valerie's offerings have been very stale and repetetive recently.  

@RazorSharp  This makes me think that QVC has an overstock of so many items that they must be offered, and of course, for new viewers they will be new.  I am sure that Valerie will bring some new that are not in the sneek peek, so we will see.  I am looking forward to Jill's show also, except that I may be serving Jurey duty that day, wouldn't you know.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @mousiegirl ...as others have stated...so much more of the same and grateful that it helps me from being tempted.

I'll be watching the shows though like @lucymo  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  This makes me think that QVC has an overstock of so many items that they must be offered, and of course, for new viewers they will be new.  I am sure that Valerie will bring some new that are not in the sneek peek, so we will see.  I am looking forward to Jill's show also, except that I may be serving Jurey duty that day, wouldn't you know.

@mousiegirl Does Jill have a new show coming up?  I didn't see one on the schedule.  It looks like David has one, too!

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl Does Jill have a new show coming up?  I didn't see one on the schedule.  It looks like David has one, too!

@RazorSharp  On Thursday? I don't see him listed...is he doing the Gourmet Holiday show?

I already have the Jr's  variety of 18 mini cheesecakes on advance order..we get those every year. This year they are a bit new/different and can't wait to try them Smiley Happy