Respected Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP ON FACEBOOK

@lucymo, thanks for your post.  I see they are a set of 2; now wouldn't it be nice if we could choose 2 different colors?  Of course, I already know the answer to that one, but it would be nice. 

I'm kind of torn which color I want because I'm a "visual" person and until I can set up what I want to display, only then can I figure out which is the best color.  Just trying to avoid an expense of returning.  You know how that goes I'm guessing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl, thank you.  How do you think they would look with some micro lights interspersed along them?

I have a red runner down the dining room table and going to use Valerie's lit silver pedestals with the illuminated wax trees on top of them.  I wanted something down the middle of the table which is why I was looking at the lit berry and greens garland.

Just trying to get another's opinion of the garland with the lights.  Thanks.

@HisElk1  H206133  If this is the number, I have the garlands and trees and they are fantasatic!  They were on my very long mantle last Christmas alsong with other items and were gorgeous!  People complain about the battery boxes on items, but I just hide them with the foliage, no problem.  They were going strong after months of being lit when I removed them.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @mousiegirl.  Looking at the items, does anyone have H206307, the 2 5ft. glitter garlands?  I'm thinking about them.  They got great reviews.

Also H205489, the illuminated 4 ft. berry garland looks nice; but I'm thinking one could use any type of garland and intersperse it with the micro lights.

Anyone?  TIA.

@HisElk1  Yes, I do.  I have several colors and they are beautiful. Smiley Happy

@HisElk1  I have silver, gold and green in these garlands and love them.  The green is what I would call more of that new spring green color, but very pretty.  I just have a hard time finding as many uses for the color as I  hoped I would.

@lucymo  Could the green be used in spring/summer since it is the lighter?  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl, thank you.  How do you think they would look with some micro lights interspersed along them?

I have a red runner down the dining room table and going to use Valerie's lit silver pedestals with the illuminated wax trees on top of them.  I wanted something down the middle of the table which is why I was looking at the lit berry and greens garland.

@HisElk1  H206133  If this is the number, I have the garlands and trees and they are fantasatic!  They were on my very long mantle last Christmas alsong with other items and were gorgeous!  People complain about the battery boxes on items, but I just hide them with the foliage, no problem.  They were going strong after months of being lit when I removed them.

@mousiegirl, the one I'm looking at on her FB page is H205489.  I will have to look at the item you mentioned.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl, the one I'm looking at on her FB page is H205489.  I will have to look at the item you mentioned.

@HisElk1  It's the same item.  I wonder why the number was changed, maybe there has been an addition or modification.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@HisElk1  It's the same item.  I wonder why the number was changed, maybe there has been an addition or modification.

@mousiegirl, what I'm seeing is the H206133 is priced at 34.00.  On Valerie's FB page, when I type in h205489 it's listed as 49.00 so I am totally confused.  Do I need another cup of coffee? lol.  They just do not look like the same ones.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @mousiegirl.  Looking at the items, does anyone have H206307, the 2 5ft. glitter garlands?  I'm thinking about them.  They got great reviews.

Also H205489, the illuminated 4 ft. berry garland looks nice; but I'm thinking one could use any type of garland and intersperse it with the micro lights.

Anyone?  TIA.

@HisElk1  Yes, I do.  I have several colors and they are beautiful. Smiley Happy

@HisElk1  I have silver, gold and green in these garlands and love them.  The green is what I would call more of that new spring green color, but very pretty.  I just have a hard time finding as many uses for the color as I  hoped I would.

@lucymo  Could the green be used in spring/summer since it is the lighter?  

@HisElk1

I would think the color would work anytime, even Christmas.  If you like glitter I see no reason why you couldn't use them in the summer.  I just always pack it all up after Christmas and don't think about using them any other time.

I think you'll be pleased with the garlands.  It is a good buy for two of them.  Your plan for the DR table sounds very pretty.  I haven't planned my design yet.  I need to soon though so I don't keep buying more stuff.  You understand that, don't you?  LOL

Maybe you can watch the video for the garlands and that will help you decide.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, I chose not to quote your reply because it gets confusing after so many for me.

I agree they are a good buy for 2 of them.  It's probably a good idea to watch the video as I need to make a decision because we have an appointment tomorrow morning and I know how fast her things sell out.

I'll go watch and probably end up getting 2 colors.  

Thanks so much for all of your help; everyone here in this forum has been so nice and helpful along with the enabling, of course! lol

Edit:  Just looked for the video on these glitter garlands and darned if I could find one, grrrrrr.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@lucymo, I chose not to quote your reply because it gets confusing after so many for me.

I agree they are a good buy for 2 of them.  It's probably a good idea to watch the video as I need to make a decision because we have an appointment tomorrow morning and I know how fast her things sell out.

I'll go watch and probably end up getting 2 colors.  

Thanks so much for all of your help; everyone here in this forum has been so nice and helpful along with the enabling, of course! lol

Edit:  Just looked for the video on these glitter garlands and darned if I could find one, grrrrrr.

@HisElk1, There is a video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRv62r419k

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@mousiegirl, what I'm seeing is the H206133 is priced at 34.00.  On Valerie's FB page, when I type in h205489 it's listed as 49.00 so I am totally confused.  Do I need another cup of coffee? lol.  They just do not look like the same ones.

@HisElk1  You mentioned the lit berry garland, but should have added snow, as it is the holly lit berry garland that I thought you were talking about.  I have this also, and it is more beautiful than the holly.  I have the trees and garlands in my red room, just gorgeous!