Trusted Contributor

Okay, I caved and bought two sets of the blush bird ornaments.  I kept looking at them and decided they would look nice on the kitchen tree when I decorate for Valentine's Day!  I have all the other colors and use them throughout the year so hopefully this will turn out to be money well spent!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Okay, I caved and bought two sets of the blush bird ornaments.  I kept looking at them and decided they would look nice on the kitchen tree when I decorate for Valentine's Day!  I have all the other colors and use them throughout the year so hopefully this will turn out to be money well spent!  :-)

@Julie928  I hope you love the blush birds.  I think I have convinced myself that they are too pink to work with what I have.  Maybe if I see them presented I'll change my mind. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I didn't realize that the blue birds had been available for a while.  I usually notice such things, but I don't remember the blue ones for some reason. 

I was hoping for the rose gold (as in jewelry) look from the Blush birds.  Since I think the gold and silver birds really helped the looks of my tree last year, I was thinking, why not make it a tri-color gold tree, like in jewelry.  LOL.  Oh well. 

@SHOPR  I thought the blue was new too.  I can't believe I missed them.