Esteemed Contributor

SHAWNON GORMET HOLIDAY TODAY 3-12-84

[ Edited ]

She is hilarious.  I don't usually watch these gourmet food shows but she is having fun and enjoying the food.   I know some people don't like her but I do and I enjoy her shows and am especially enjoying her today.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHAWNON GORMET HOLIDAY TODAY 3-12-84

It's a relief to know Shawn is there to save food.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's a relief to know Shawn is there to save food.

@Kachina624 

I agree.  She has saved just about everything else including Christmas so she has moved on to food. What ever would we do without her!!! (Since I don't watch her I get along just fine)

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to get away from swinging hangers & working after the sun goes down..............she appears happy w/new assignment.

Hope it continues 4 her.

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed watching the show. It looks like she enjoyed presenting the items.

She and Mary Beth both enjoyed the show.

Valued Contributor

I think  Shawn has been doing a great job doing the Gourmet Food Shows lately . Honestly was very  surprised the first time  seeing her doing  a food show . But seeing  her and Mary Beth today enjoying the foods and not just taking a nibble and puting the rest under the counter or having a  host mutilating the food with their fingers and acting so childish with their cohost always made me do channel surfing or just turning  it off not today.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat  Whoops looks like we are back in 1984. Darn typos. So, did she sell you enough that you made a purchase or was this for entertainment purposes only?

Esteemed Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles    I didn't buy a thing abd I rarely watch the food shows.  I was just entertained by her.  She and Mary Beth were great together.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY    I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

I caught part of the show and was surprised to see her on during the day.  She did say that she worked late into the night and didn't get much sleep.  She also stated she was starving so she couldn' t wait to eat, LOL.........The portion I watched was kind of funny but I am honestly no longer a Shawn fan.  I used to like her in the beginning but she is not  the same as back then, IMO.    Plus I don't like all the gourmet food nonsense.