Respected Contributor

From Nationaltoday.com

International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the historical, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also observed in support of taking action against gender inequality around the world. We all know the world couldn’t run without women (we mean, just listen to Beyoncé). This is the day to appreciate their efforts! Organizations large and small come together to show women just how valuable they are in today’s society. Also make sure to help women around you find resources on scholarships available for women from around the world to help them spread their wings and fly higher.

To all of you awesome Ladies enjoy your day ! Happy Shopping ! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

Happy International Womens Day, March 8, heart and text. Happy International Womens Day, March 8, celebration greeting message with pink rattan cane heart and stripe ribbon.

Esteemed Contributor

I know we are to celebrate being a womanfemale daily.  But for me, I am not going to put time/effort into banging a drum and shouting, and holding a sign for gender inequality.  I didn't think that celebrating was about anything like that.  Seems like it's a come out and complain day.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I know we are to celebrate being a womanfemale daily.  But for me, I am not going to put time/effort into banging a drum and shouting, and holding a sign for gender inequality.  I didn't think that celebrating was about anything like that.  Seems like it's a come out and complain day.  

Was that really necessary? I guess you felt it was.

Happy International Women's Day and Women's History Month!

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"