Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Naughty Handbag Ladies... Santa is NOT Happy...

@stevieb wrote:

reindeer-in-flight.png

All right... Santa has left the building...

He's on his way...

He's made the list... He's checked it... more than twice...

Naughy... Nice... He knows...

Some of you just didn't make the final cut this year... Sigh... As the thread title implies... some of you ladies are just SO Scrooged...

Image result for scrooge

Regardless though, a very Merry Christmas to all the handbag ladies...

christmas_witch_and_her_little_helper_by_ranchu_obscure-d5ozd2z.png

@stevieb😘

Respected Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

Wishinng all my handbag buddies a Merry Christmas!!!! Hoping and praying for good health for everyone! Woman Very Happy

@gramygram😘

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Boehm Collector

Michelle is beautiful and so talented.  Your family must be proud, I know I would be :-)

Thanks @Bird mama.  Yes we are all so very proud of her!!  She is such an amazing, graceful dancer.  

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector Your mystery trip to the deep south is now explained! It sounded like a wonderful trip to see your niece perform in the diverse ballerina roles!! It looks like she's already had some excellent experiences and that she has a bright future ahead of her. I know how much work is involved with the practices and all. So happy for you and her, EEL Woman Very Happy

Thanks @EdithEllenLily.   Ballet is Michelle's life!!!  She is so very dedicated!!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'll tell ya... You ladies let me down... Especially Edith @EdithEllenLily... The oryany Alexis bag went on sale this morning for $179 and change... down about a hundred dollars... And no one alerted me... What is a girl to do... The twelve dollar shipping still sticks in my craw because with tax and shipping, it's still over two bills, but I pulled that trigger in plum... No telling if the bag will go lower or if they'll have one of their free shipping days anytime soon... I tend to doubt the latter now that the holiday shopping season is over... Anyway, I want to see this bag in person, so I guess I'm paying the 'try-on' fee. If I end up returning it, it'll most likely be my last bag purchase from QVC because of their unreasonable shipping charges and unfavorable policies that don't credit high shipping charges for returns.

Pretty bag in plum @stevieb

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone a

images.jpeg

and

images-1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, @NycVixen! I hope you are well, and enjoying your Christmas!😊

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas to you too @NycVixen, Hoping it was a good one.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NycVixen @skyblue @stevieb @skyblue @jaxs mom @MissRose722 @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @athenian @VenturaHighway @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty @shoekitty @Bird mama @hicindy2 @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl @Peg @MsLomo @Suhse 

Although it came as a complete surprise.. I actually received a handbag and wallet for Christmas from my DB's in-laws.  They gave me a Michael Kors Tote in saffiano leather and wallet in plum. I found the photos on ebay:

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 11.09.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 11.09.52 AM.png

Also, as most of you know, my DH had  ring made out of one of my Morganite stones.  It is a very simple, lovely (imho) setting in 18k gold.  He even got me earrings to match .. also set in 18k gold.  I just was not able to take really good photos of them.  It doesn't do them justice.

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg