Honored Contributor

Re: Loving the new interior colors of D&B handbags!

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I like the red interior color.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Nobody sees the interior color anyway but the person carrying the bag.  I have some of the new interior also and like those just as well.  

@BlingQueen022 I like the Dooney red cotton interior, too. Woman Happy

I'm not fond of 'wild' interiors with prints, and I don't like a dark interior because it's hard to find things. And I don't like the 'coated' interiors.

Hope you are having a nice weekend, EEL Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I like the red interior color.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Nobody sees the interior color anyway but the person carrying the bag.  I have some of the new interior also and like those just as well.  

I'm not fond of 'wild' interiors with prints, and I don't like a dark interior because it's hard to find things. And I don't like the 'coated' interiors.

@EdithEllenLily Hi there EdithEllenLily you cutie pie!  I am having a good weekend.  The weather is beautiful here.  Not too cold but not too hot either.  I haven't watched any of the dooney shows because of the skinn cosmetic shows on, but I'm gearing up for Michael V's 9 carat 150 facet london blue ttv ring that will be presented tomorrow night.  It will air early at noon tomorrow during one of the skinn shows.  The ring is fabulous looking.  As soon as the price changes I'll be all over it like a cheap suit.  Woman LOL  Hope you're weekend is going well.  No new handbags for me this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Hi there EdithEllenLily you cutie pie!  I am having a good weekend.  The weather is beautiful here.  Not too cold but not too hot either.  I haven't watched any of the dooney shows because of the skinn cosmetic shows on, but I'm gearing up for Michael V's 9 carat 150 facet london blue ttv ring that will be presented tomorrow night.  It will air early at noon tomorrow during one of the skinn shows.  The ring is fabulous looking.  As soon as the price changes I'll be all over it like a cheap suit.  Woman LOL  Hope you're weekend is going well.  No new handbags for me this weekend.  

@BlingQueen022 The London Blue TTV sounds breathtaking, you cutieWoman Very Happy I will have to check it out because I love London Blue. I recently received a Paul D. London Blue ring with white topaz around it that I really like. It must be sold out...I just tried to find it to tell you the item number. Well, we'll look forward to the TTV! Congrats on being good about no new handbags this weekend. I ordered one...the Dooney Sophie pebble leather hobo in black at the one day only price. It's being presented right now! I'm glad your weather is good...same here! Happy rest of your weekend, EEL Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 The London Blue TTV sounds breathtaking, you cutieWoman Very Happy I will have to check it out because I love London Blue. I recently received a Paul D. London Blue ring with white topaz around it that I really like. It must be sold out...I just tried to find it to tell you the item number. Well, we'll look forward to the TTV! Congrats on being good about no new handbags this weekend. I ordered one...the Dooney Sophie pebble leather hobo in black at the one day only price. It's being presented right now! I'm glad your weather is good...same here! Happy rest of your weekend, EEL Heart

@EdithEllenLily Congrats on the new bag!  I saw it presented.  I flipped over to the Q and it was being presented.  Carry your new bag in the best of health and enjoy it.  The price on it was fabulous.  If you tune into Dimitri's shows now the host is wearing the Michael's ttv ring right now on her left hand.  I've been drooling all night so far watching it hahahahahahahahaha.  I can't wait to pounce it like a cat on a mouse lol lol 

Honored Contributor

I think they have different lining colors depending on the style/line of the bag.

I too prefer the lighter shades, but the red isn't a deal breaker for me.  I don't like the red in the nylon bags though.  I tend to use the nylon bags in the warmer months and I think the red lining looks better with the more "wintery" Florentines, Toledos, etc.  Not to mention, the red lining clashes with my hot pink nylon domed satchel.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

They finally got rid of that red interior and are using lovely light interior colors.  I bought one for the first time in several years because I like the style of the bag and loved the light tan interior!  I would not have bought the bag if it was the red interior no matter how much I liked the style of the bag. 

Years ago when BMak was around I wouldn't buy any of his bags either because it was such an ugly animal print interior.

It was made of a cheesy, fall-apart fabric too.

Honored Contributor

Well personally I like the red Dooney lining, I also love the Oryany green and blue lining. It makes it really easy to see your stuff. I have no desire for generic tan lining. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

They finally got rid of that red interior and are using lovely light interior colors.  I bought one for the first time in several years because I like the style of the bag and loved the light tan interior!  I would not have bought the bag if it was the red interior no matter how much I liked the style of the bag. 

Years ago when BMak was around I wouldn't buy any of his bags either because it was such an ugly animal print interior.

I don't really care about the color of the interior (unless it's black), but the BMak bags also didn't have the interior sewn down inside. I only bought one BMak bag, but the zipper was constantly getting stuck on the  loose lining. I got loads of compliments on that bag and I loved the soft leather, but I ended up throwing it in the trash because of that lining and zipper problem. I didn't even donate it to Goodwill, because I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I just trashed it and never looked back.

For the prices he charged, there's no excuse for that.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Well personally I like the red Dooney lining, I also love the Oryany green and blue lining. It makes it really easy to see your stuff. I have no desire for generic tan lining. 

@jaxs mom, the Oryany green and blue is very sharp designer looking. I had thought that I would not care for it seeing it on television, but I really like it. The Dooney red lining is such a classic for the brand, and I like it too, Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

D&B saved me a boat load of money by keeping that orange/red lining so long. Say if you wanted a hot pink bag and it had that lining in it....it would bug me everytime I saw the inside clash with the outside. I have Dooneys, but only those with the light pink, tan, or gray interior. Oryany interior I think looks pretty good. I LOVE Oryany bags!