Honored Contributor

It's fall soon and Lola wants new bags... and lots of 'em...

[ Edited ]
And you know what they say about Lola...

xoxo

Lola...

lola.jpg

Oh, and uh, P.S.

Little Lola's gonna be on the prowl for a few other things... that have absolutely nothin' to do with handbags... Grrrrrrrr...

Woman Wink

@jaxs mom 

@Serendipity

@Bird mama

@handygal2 

@WhiteFlowers 

@athenian 

@EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue

@Boehm Collector 

@hicindy2 

@Suhse 

@gramygram

@BlingQueen022 

@Sister Golden Hair

Please feel free to alert anyone missed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: It's fall soon and Lola wants new bags... and lots of 'em...

LOL cute

Still raining here. It's so nice. i spent the last two days goofing off because I didn't have to go anywhere. And then the three day weekend is in just a few days. I'll probably be pretty sporatic at posting. I'm off to bed. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

An irresistible opening for this new thread that will sure to be filled with irresistible handbags and other tempting things -- and perhaps even irresistible adventures...Woman Wink

@stevieb

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:
And you know what they say about Lola...

xoxo

Lola...

lola.jpg

Oh, and uh, P.S.

Little Lola's gonna be on the prowl for a few other things... that have absolutely nothin' to do with handbags... Grrrrrrrr...

Woman Wink

@jaxs mom 

@Serendipity

@Bird mama

@handygal2 

@WhiteFlowers 

@athenian 

@EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue

@Boehm Collector 

@hicindy2 

@Suhse 

@gramygram

@BlingQueen022 

@Sister Golden Hair

Please feel free to alert anyone missed...

@NycVixen Heart........ this is the new September thread in case you are interested.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb: Thanks for the September surprise! We didn't expect a new thread, but we got one. Very cute!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @shoekitty @tough_kitty @Bird mama @hicindy2 @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl@violet runner @MsLomo @Daisy Sunflower @Suhse 

I have pretty much stopped buying handbags... although I still browse.  I have embarked on a new adventure..... gemstone collecting.  So far I have purchased aquamarine; morganite; amethyst, ametrine, sunstone, sleeping beauty turquoise, garnet; and chrome diopside.  My DH bought me a case and a lighted loupe and tweezers.  I am really enjoying learning about gems and collecting them.  They are all so beautiful!!  I have to start putting them in the case and labeling them.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2@ @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @shoekitty @tough_kitty @Bird mama @hicindy2 @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl@violet runner @MsLomo @Daisy Sunflower @Suhse 

I have pretty much stopped buying handbags... although I still browse.  I have embarked on a new adventure..... gemstone collecting.  So far I have purchased aquamarine; morganite; amethyst, ametrine, sunstone, sleeping beauty turquoise, garnet; and chrome diopside.  My DH bought me a case and a lighted loupe and tweezers.  I am really enjoying learning about gems and collecting them.  They are all so beautiful!!  I have to start putting them in the case and labeling them.  

Woman Surprised Stopped buying handbags!!!! Well, I hope you can send me some of that willpower, BC. I need it! @Boehm Collector

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@NycVixen @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2@ @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram @athenian @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @shoekitty @tough_kitty @Bird mama @hicindy2 @BlingQueen022 @asoutherngirl@violet runner @MsLomo @Daisy Sunflower @Suhse 

Woman Surprised Stopped buying handbags!!!! Well, I hope you can send me some of that willpower, BC. I need it! @Boehm Collector

@EdithEllenLily .. don't know how long it will last!  DH is VERY skeptical!!Woman LOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm off to help my Mom this morning and luckily it's supposed to stop raining this afternoon when the UPS guy usually comes. However, since UPS may come this morning due to the expedited Macy's order that is out for delivery already (ordered just yesterday morning!), Mr. L said he would work at home and bring the boxes inside. If the tracking information is correct, it will be eight handbags, two wallets and a wristlet! Woman Surprised This may be a record -- even for me...Woman Embarassed Woman Embarassed