Respected Contributor

Re: It's fall soon and Lola wants new bags... and lots of 'em...

I sure didn't need another bag (and I have been coveting one of those forest green Brahmins). However, I noticed that the exotic leather hobo from GILI is on clearance for $109.78 and is only available in the brown snake. I decided to give it a try and I am very pleased. It really does look like snake and is a good size. I will carry it for the next month to see how it holds up.

The item number is A259454.
Honored Contributor

The new thread is lovely @stevieb

I put a note on the other one to stop posting there, lol.  Like herding cats sometimes :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It drizzled here early, I guess, since the road looked wet when I got up... I was actually glad to have an overcast day when the sun wasn't blistering down from the sky. I dozed off for a few and when I woke up the sun was trying to come out... I told it to get lost... just for the day...

Woman Surprised

@stevieb Are you going to get any bad weather from that hurricane?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I put a note on the other one to stop posting there, lol.  Like herding cats sometimes :-)

LOL mine are easy to herd, as long as I have food. @Bird mama

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Hello SistersHeart  We have been on a little trip to Oklahoma.

TJ Maxx was a bust today. Really low on bags and I didn't buy one thingWoman Very Happy

They had a few bags and wallets on sale but nothing to write home about.

We had a great time and stayed in a lovely hotel. Even had a jacuzzi in the bathroomWoman Very Happy

Looks like everyone are receiving their bags. I'm so glad they are keepers.

My other two PN wristlets were here when we got home.

Winter Bloom and Vintage Needlepoint. Both are great. I really like the Needlepoint, nice navy and burnt oranges. These are big enough to use as a clutch.

Now just waiting for my Lucky Brand bag.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Thanks Birdie... @Bird mama... Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It drizzled here early, I guess, since the road looked wet when I got up... I was actually glad to have an overcast day when the sun wasn't blistering down from the sky. I dozed off for a few and when I woke up the sun was trying to come out... I told it to get lost... just for the day...

Woman Surprised

@stevieb Are you going to get any bad weather from that hurricane?

Don't know Sister @Sister Golden Hair. Our weekend looks to be a washout if cooler, but then next week back into the 90's... I wish we could at least start seeing things dropping into the 80's... The 70's would be even better...

Valued Contributor

Dooney website 20% off for Labor Day.

I am being tempted by the new florentine domed satchel, which is really my beloved zip zip tweaked.  20% off makes it closer to affordable, but I still hate that darn strap.  Plus I am also coveting a Brahmin in the forest color.  So far I've held temptation at bay.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb You have really had bad luck with weather this year. We are having pretty weather here and maybe it will head your way.

Your bag sounds nice but I wish you could find a picture.

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@stevieb You have really had bad luck with weather this year. We are having pretty weather here and maybe it will head your way.

Your bag sounds nice but I wish you could find a picture.

Actually @Sister Golden Hair we really haven't. It's just that I'm not a fan of summer or really hot weather. Last summer didn't seem to feature as many extended periods of hot days, so it seemed nicer, but then sometimes things do in retrospect. We've actually had a decent summer, but again, I'm just not a fan of 90 degree days... and yes, we've had more than our share. I love fall best and yet around here, summer and winter are endless and fall and spring seem more and more to be blips on the screen... It wasn't always like this...