Respected Contributor

@KitTkat Thank u....it's a cute bunny and his ears move....too sweet...  I'll bring more in but I've got a lot of lilies that grow year around...I wish I could find that rascal Kitty... Smiley Happy

Food is always gone...must sneak in at night, lol.. >^..^<

Happy everyone enjoyed the pics..... I enjoyed having u visit and comment!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 A big garden is a lot of work..too much work, lol....If I had a choice I'd have a small yard and private patio area only....I prefer cozy maybe like your patio... I was always raised in a single level house...parents against 2 story....so, eventually I got a 3 level/story...oh my......everyone and their brother will try to move right in....word gets out that 'she' has a big house, so go there....she's a dumb blond anyway.... sorry for late answer @Katcat1 - njoy your cute patio!Woman Embarassed

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: Today In The Garden : )

[ Edited ]

I need to sleep on this over night but I am not happy here at all..... I do not like certain mods....I believe and feel they are prejudice towards me... I'm not happy shopping at the Q nor how they operate these days. Way too much stress for me and I want peace and happiness around me. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Contributor

@cbritewrote:

I need to sleep on this over night but I am not happy here at all..... I do not like certain mods....I believe and feel they are prejudice towards me... I'm not happy shopping at the Q nor how they operate these days. Way too much stress for me and I want peace and happiness around me. 

@cbrite

Cbrite,
If you don't mind I want to suggest emailing the Moderators and ask for help to understand if or why your posts were poofed. Here's the addy they give us --- QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com
I wrote to them before and they were very nice & helpful.

You & I posted together before and I enjoy your posts. Of course you shouldn't post if your not happy but I hope you decide to try again.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Respected Contributor

Re: Today In The Garden : )

[ Edited ]

@cbrite  Many thanks for the video. So beautiful. Such majestic creatures.

~Live with Intention~
Contributor

@cbritewrote:

I hope you and your garden are well @cbrite.

hugs!💚

Respected Contributor

@caroline2323 🌸Thank u. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-