Frequent Contributor

Re: Antoinella > I wanted to hear more about the potted strawberries....

@Kachina624That's hilarious!

Frequent Contributor

I just watched the segment. Well, at least he was able to talk about the strawberries while she was eating them, lol.

I think it's funny when they drink the lemonaide from the meyer's lemons and are surprised when I go to youtube and find video's from years back and with the same hosts drinking lemonaide from the same meyer's lemons. But I know they are tryign to sel the product, so I get it.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuchwrote:

@colleenaI don't know. I really do think they are ordering. They used to complain when the rule of no ordering was still in effect when things would sell out that they would not be able to get theirs and they seemed genuinely bummed.

Then the rule seemed to vanish and now they are always ordering.

Only certain hosts, not all of them are offenders. I cannot imagine MaryBeth acting so frantic that she got strawberry plants. MaryBeth never loses her propessionalism.

I know on HSN Shannon is always yelling to the side to order whatever it is she wants, what color, how many, and one night she said use my secondary payment form this order. (indicating she has two cards on file). Shannon buys everything, and she has a self-professed hoarding problem!!

So I honestly don't know, but it doesn't really matter. It is annoying, it takes time and attention away from the vendor, and it is just plain rude.

These presentations sometimes are only 10 minutes, and have so much info to get out to the customer it has become such a distraction. Whether fake or not.

@gabstoomuch.  Would you give a casual co-worker your credit card information and PIN  number?  Nobody in their right mind would do this.  If she knew before the show when she supposedly gave him this info. that she was going to make a purchase, why didn't she do it herself?  I don't believe for a minute she actually had an employee buy something for her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment