Honored Contributor

Re: bra strap shoulder dents

@kate2357 Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

These are some helpful hints.  I don't have that problem but I thought maybe you could switch up your bras so as to not be wearing the same type everyday.  Like a sports bra or an Ahh Bra by Rhonda Shear, just to take some stress off your shoulders.  I would even ask a dermatologist if there is some type of cream to use to help the skin plump back up in that area.  Best wishes. @haddon9 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal Yes lots of great tips plus I'm also going to try a few shoulder & upper arm exercises.

Honored Contributor

I just happened to put the Q on and the TSV are Anybody bras...they aren't for me but I like the wide straps. 

Funny how Jayne mentioned bra strap marks!  ....this is something I never thought to talk to anyone about but since I ordered the off the shoulder dress it's been on my mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 Well try not to stress too much about it.  I'm sure you will look wonderful even if you have straps put on the dress.   A good seamstress could make really pretty straps for you and you won't have to even think about it Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

Good luck wearing a strapless bra with DD'S.  If I were you, I'd go to a bra shop or lingerie for a fitting and advice on what type of bra you need to avoid those painful grooves.  Not just for the wedding, for everyday.  The shop you are buying your mob dress should be able to help you.

Honored Contributor

@ID2   Congrats!  That is major....interesting how unexpected treasures happen when we lose large amounts of weight. 

@ID2 wrote:

OP, I don't know you nor do I know what size you are. I'm just saysing how I got rid of those shoulder dents. I noticed those dents for years from my bra straps. I don't even have large or heavy breasts! I'm barely an A. But I recently lost quite a bit of weight (70 lbs) and have lost the bra straps dents. Yay!