Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Raising hand as to who needs a sweater in April. 😁

It snowed up here on Monday. Just flurries. My furnace is running. It's 45 degrees out today. 

I have maybe 12-15 pieces of BD. Love the ones I kept. I did return a few.

Honored Contributor

The high today where I live is 64 degrees and a perfect day for a BD sweater.

I have a few BD sweaters/cardigans and I am also a thrifty shopper looking for good deals as @cjm61 explained so well. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd like to know who, in April, is buying sweaters in a year that could easily be one of, if not THE, hottest on record?

QVC seems to have a lucrative, if repeative, contract with this company with seemingly Daily presentations.

@Kachina624 ME for one.  We don't all live in the same part of the country.  I live in the Northeast and we still have cool weather. Yesterday was 85 today 50.  I tend to wear BFD pretty much all year round. 

Trusted Contributor

Everyone has there own loves and hates....that is one thing that is great about QVC and other retailers.  A variety.  I happen to love Barefoot Dreams. However I rarely buy it at full price.  I look for sales whenever possible.  Also for me I dislike Logo. I don't like the styles or price.  However others LOVE Logo.  And I respect that.  And hopefully they respect my love for barefoot dreams.  We need the variety to keep everyone happy. 

Super Contributor

i used to love the brand, but they shed on and into every piece of clothing, lint is in my washer and you cannot remove the shiny lint out of your clothes.  

i have returned all the Ultra Light, now the cozy chic lite is shedding on and into my other clothes in the wash cycle.  even with repeated drying cycles/air-no heat, and a lint roller, i cannot remove the shiny lint.  

Take your pieces out in the sun and you will see all the sparkle.  it is very tiny, but it is there.  

I for one, am done with BFD.  For what they charge, it is highway robbery! 

Their customer service (BFD) not QVC is disgraceful and i have to say i now regret all the $$ i spent on this brand.  

Wash & dry your pieces w/o other clothes is u want to preserve your other clothes.  and wipe out your washer, because its in there as well and will transfer to your next load.  

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl wrote:

i used to love the brand, but they shed on and into every piece of clothing, lint is in my washer and you cannot remove the shiny lint out of your clothes.  

i have returned all the Ultra Light, now the cozy chic lite is shedding on and into my other clothes in the wash cycle.  even with repeated drying cycles/air-no heat, and a lint roller, i cannot remove the shiny lint.  

Take your pieces out in the sun and you will see all the sparkle.  it is very tiny, but it is there.  

I for one, am done with BFD.  For what they charge, it is highway robbery! 

Their customer service (BFD) not QVC is disgraceful and i have to say i now regret all the $$ i spent on this brand.  

Wash & dry your pieces w/o other clothes is u want to preserve your other clothes.  and wipe out your washer, because its in there as well and will transfer to your next load.  

@hkrgrl I have to admit that hasn't happened to me and I have many BFD. 

Respected Contributor
I work in an office air conditioned to a tempers suitable to hang meat. I wear sweaters all year round.
Honored Contributor

Hooded pull over onsale for $129.96 A596688. Why so costly?

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd like to know who, in April, is buying sweaters in a year that could easily be one of, if not THE, hottest on record?

QVC seems to have a lucrative, if repeative, contract with this company with seemingly Daily presentations.

People with Air conditioning ....

Trusted Contributor

BD - OVERPRICED and UNDERWHELMING.