Esteemed Contributor

YOUR FIRST 2014 FASHION PURCHASE . . .

Have you already made your first purchase of the new year? If so, please share with us your fashion finds.

If not, do you have something in mind that you plan to purchase soon?

Personally, I don't need a single winter thing, but after doing some aggressive purging/donating, I am a little worried about my spring/summer wardrobe. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Contributor

Re: YOUR FIRST 2014 FASHION PURCHASE . . .

I purchased a relic handbag from kohls with a Christmas gift card! It has been a very tight financial month and was excited to treat myself Smiley Happy I don't think the price was great but I had 20 in kohls cash too. I love it!

Honored Contributor

As a member of ComPact I'm taking part in a "No-Buy January" challenge for clothing & also for make-up and skincare products. Assuming I am successful, there will be no fashion purchases this month.

My first purchase of the year will be in February. It will most likely be jeans because all mine are getting rather baggy. Maybe a pair of dress slacks for work because I only have 3 pairs.

Honored Contributor

I'm charter member of the "Shop till you drop" club but it's 1/2 and even I haven't bought anything yet...lol I received my 5 Easy Pay email, so I am itching to buying something but I'm through with Fall/Winter and it's much, much to early to think about Spring/summer.

Super Contributor

I work in an office so I always need a lot of tops to go with black and neutral slacks/pumps.

Found a lot at Dillard's sale on the 1st. 3 Preston & York Sweaters half off. 4 Vince Camuto tops - 40% off. 2 Nurture tops - 30% off - these are more casual like to wear with jeans. 2 Ruby Rd embellished tops - 40% off.

I always find way too much I like at Dillard's!

Contributor

I don't need anymore winter duds and I'm hoping (*crossing fingers*) that I'll need a size smaller for Spring/Summer - that is, if my New Year's Resolution holds. I'll probably know in a month or so.

Honored Contributor

No clothing for me. I did buy a couple of jewelry pieces from the ShopHQ clearance but I've bought no clothing. I need a few dresses for work. Just not sure what I want.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this sweater at LL Bean. I hadn't planned on buying anything but I wear a lot of navy and I've been looking for a navy/white sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

I did buy a pair of great black pants and leggings at after Christmas sales, but that was still 2013. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Today I bought a pair of Max Studio long black leather gloves marked down to $20.00 at TJ Maxx to go with my red boucle Linea topper coat.

Super Contributor

A few fashion purchases. I hit the QVC outlet this morning and took full advantage of the great sale. Got 2 pairs of Rykas, 2 pairs of Clarks closed toe sandals, 1 pair of Baretraps suede/furry boots, a Linea dress, a Joan Rivers dress and a Susan Graver faux leather jacket all for less than $125.00.

Love the outlet sales.