Honored Contributor

What Clothing Do You Tend To Over Buy ?

I always tend to over buy white shirts.  Solid, embroidered,  what ever!!!!!  

I just love them!!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Clothing Do You Tend To Over Buy ?

PJs. slippers, leggings and sundresses. 

Honored Contributor

anything black......can never have too much black in your wardrobe.

camisole tank tops with shelf bras......they are a staple for me and not always so easy to find, especially in colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

What clothing DID I tend to over buy?

Jackets, coats, and shoes.  

Not anymore, though.  

Honored Contributor

Christopher and Banks Tees in sleeveless, short, elbow and 3/4 and long length sleeves.

I easily have way over 100 of them..in almost every color and pattern they have made for years.  I have duplicates of many often colors..like white, navy and black.

I buy them on sale usually for between $7 and $10.  They last for years. Last year I bought 23 of them at one time.

I also like patterned socks.  I love collecting them.

Esteemed Contributor

Tops & shoes!!

Esteemed Contributor

Coats. I'm eternally in search of perfect coats. Oh yeah....probably shoes, too. I'm always searching for shoes that fit well (I have very narrow feet), are super comfortable, and of course, look really good.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG   Logo Jeans - cannot resist them - I definitely do not need any more but every time a new one comes up I just have to buy.  Frightened to count up how many pairs I have and another one just shipped.

DH cannot differentiate between them so does not realize my ‘mania’ - thank goodness - not that he’d care too much but I have decided I have enough already.  Lol.

Honored Contributor

Black tops, jeans, and shoes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It maybe used to be several things but now not.

If something doesn't like me or I don't like it and feel good in it, or what was I thinking!, out it goes!

And I don't replace it unless I find something I really really like as well as what I have or better!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"