Contributor

On the fashion show this morning with Jane and Sharon, what was the big secret that Susan was going to show?? Had to leave for work. Thanks!!!

Super Contributor

Susan introduced a new skort. She danced, spun around and giggled when she presented it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor

Well, I'm sure the intro of a new skort, was so exciting to no one but Susan!!! Can't watch that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Contributor

thank you!!! A skort was the big secret!!!! OMG that woman's brain has to much liquid in her head!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch part of the show this morning and tuned out when Joan Rivers stuff came on.

Went back later - they were just introducing Susan Graver. She stood on her side of the rack, but could not stand still for even a moment. She wiggled, jiggled, moved her arms up and down, typical of anyone with ADHD. DH has a grandson with the same problem - he is unable to remain still for even a minute. I don't know about Susan, but she obviously couldn't stand still for enough time for Jayne to introduce her. I hit the remote again.

Super Contributor

Is it a brand new skort? If not, do you have a picture to share?

I have this skort and love it... hope she brings something similar.

Susan Graver Liquid Knit 8 Gore Pull-on Skort - A252249

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone says they can't stand Susan and they always remark about her personality but guess what ????? She is laughing all the way to the bank because almost all her clothes are ALWAYS sold out!!!!

Good job Susan

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 susan_ca said:

She claimed it was brand new.

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 serenity4ever said:
On 6/6/2014 susan_ca said:

She claimed it was brand new.

Thanks, serenity4e­ver!

The chevron and the dot prints are pretty. It is $44. This means when comes time for TSV presentation, it would be $39.95? lol. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Regular Contributor
On 6/6/2014 PeaJay said:

Well, I'm sure the intro of a new skort, was so exciting to no one but Susan!!! Can't watch that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I feel your pain