Esteemed Contributor

Sam's Club is selling his pajamas. The price is $17.98. They have Cuddl Duds and DKNY in pajamas.

They have Seven 7, Nine West and Calvin Klein jeans and jogger sets. The pricing is great. Only negative, they don't carry petites.

Respected Contributor

I don't think that they are the same quality as we buy here or in a regular store.

I've looked at some of the brands & they seem very flimsy & insubstantial.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I don't think that they are the same quality as we buy here or in a regular store.

I've looked at some of the brands & they seem very flimsy & insubstantial.

What i saw was not cheap feeling or looking. They were quite substantial. This was the case for my !ocation.

Honored Contributor

I wish Stan Herman would go back to his old fashioned chennile robes.

I don't like fleece and plush and micro-fiber.

Trusted Contributor

To Celtic Crafter:  I had a short chenille robe and left it hanging on the inside door of a hotel.  When I realized I didn't pack it and I called, they never located it.  It was one of my favorities!  I've priced chenille robes online and they are very expensive.

Honored Contributor

Be careful about leaving items in hotel rooms, especially jewelry.  Some of the employees are not that honest.  Perhaps if they were paid more they wouldn't be tempted. 

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have any idea where to find a good, thick chenille robe like Stan used to make? My last one is pretty thread-bare on the back-side! I'm willing to pay for a really good one with a step-in zip-up robe. Thanks for any suggestions.

Money screams; wealth whispers.