Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Family at Commonwealth Service

Leaving the service .....

The Queen followed by the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex at the Commonwealth Service

Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales leaving after the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey today

The Queen and Anthony Joshua

Respected Contributor

Queen Elizabeth II leaving after attending the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London this afternoon

Queen Elizabeth II leaves after attending the Commonwealth Service today

Honored Contributor

William and Kate chat with Edward and Sophie as Harry and Meghan sit behind at Westminster Abbey this afternoon

Harry to Meghan, "I warned you, don't you dare cause a scene" and to himself, who are you?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave after the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London today

The Duchess of Cambridge speaks to a young girl as she leaves after the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey today

The Duchess of Cambridge leave after the Commonwealth Service this afternoon

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave after attending the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey today

Respected Contributor

Adore the hats. Kate looks magnificent in red and in her clothing, as does Will.

Camilla dresses lovely, has really transformed herself.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I think William has good reason to be very upset with his brother forsaking his royal duties.I'd rather he ignore Harry if he is angry with him than fake being insincerely friendly.

@Pearlee 

Not only that, but when the Queen said that they could not use the word 'royal' on their website and commercial ventures, they responded publicly with, 'the Queen doesn't own the word 'royal' outside of the UK, so we could use it, but we won't' (paraphrasing).

That sounded disrespectful to the Queen to me, why not keep quiet?

Oh, nevermind......I know.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@lmt wrote:

From left: The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince Charles; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. 

(From left) The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince William; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge at Westminster Abbey today

I love the green.  Think it really stands out in this photo.  

Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex leave after the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey this afternoon

Honored Contributor

What you would expect from the Royals, dignity, elegance and graciousness.

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

William and Kate chat with Edward and Sophie as Harry and Meghan sit behind at Westminster Abbey this afternoon

Harry to Meghan, "I warned you, don't you dare cause a scene" and to himself, who are you?

That is some look Harry is giving to Meghan for whatever reason.  I may have to save this one.  I cannot wait to see what happens once this month is behind us. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."