Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Family at Commonwealth Service

@Sooner wrote:

@KingstonsMom  Seating?  Maybe but they are simply in order of their rank in the Royal family as I see. 

@Sooner 

Sophie & Edward (sitting behind Kate & William) aren't in the line of succession are they?

Serious question, not snark......

BTW, I read that Sophie is now a 'personal shopper' for the Queen! Guess the Queen likes her sense of style!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  They sit according to rank in the royal family. They sat behind Will and Kate last year. And the year before that.

Image result for commonwealth day 2019

Image result for commonwealth day 2018

Trusted Contributor

I was terribly disappointed with William when he entered the event. He completely ignored Harry and Meagan, did not even  acknowledge they were there.  At least Prince Edward was pleasant to Meagan.

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Thank you for the explanation, I admittedly don't know that much about how the technical Royalty works!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Edward is definitely in line for the throne. However, he is currently #11.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Kate seems to have a lot of coats in that style.

Love her coats!

Honored Contributor

I think William has good reason to be very upset with his brother forsaking his royal duties.I'd rather he ignore Harry if he is angry with him than fake being insincerely friendly.
Respected Contributor

The Earl and Countess of Wessex and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex sit behind the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today

William and Kate chat with Edward and Sophie as Harry and Meghan sit behind at Westminster Abbey this afternoon

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

They all look quite somber except for Meghan.

@RetRN like a cheshire cat.. like, I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Demille.. LOL 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

The Earl and Countess of Wessex and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex sit behind the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today

William and Kate chat with Edward and Sophie as Harry and Meghan sit behind at Westminster Abbey this afternoon

"Remember.  YOU wanted out."

They seem to be watching the Queen enter.  Either that or she just left and the ceremony is over.