Esteemed Contributor
On 1/22/2014 depglass said:

Your name speaks volumes. Just wait until you are old, I'm almost betting you are.

This poster maybe an older person who wants to look young forever.

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2014 twopeas said:
On 1/22/2014 faeriemoon said:

Please pass the popcorn; this should be good....

Thank you!!
Contributor

I tend to agree with the OP about the look.

My DIL buys QF for her mother and one year for Christmas, she mentioned to my son that she thought I might like one of the tops that were for sale at that time. DS told her right out that I'd never wear it. Ever. But she bought it anyway and it was amongst my gifts at Christmas.

I tried to be appreciative; I really did. But it's not me. DS took me aside later on and said that they would return it if I wanted them to do so. They did and my DIL was really nice about it, thank goodness. I realize that she was trying to be nice and I really did appreciate the gesture.

But not everybody likes the same things....and that's a good thing overall. I'm sure that QF is a best-selling brand for the Q or they wouldn't show the line. But it's not for everybody.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/22/2014 StuffyBug said: If you're compelled to insult thousands of customers, please spell "gaudy" correctly.

And 'Quacker' as well!

Trusted Contributor

I can't even imagine what possessed the OP to start this thread. Who in the world cares about what she doesn't buy? Good grief.

Regular Contributor

I have never bought anything QF and probably never will. That said, I always smile when I flip around and one of the shows is on (an not in a snide or patronizing way.) Those ladies seem to enjoy life and I say more power to them! Maybe if more of us were less concerned about looking gaudy we would all be happier.

Honored Contributor

Does she sound sorry to you???? LOL Threads like that just crack me up. Like anyone cares what she thinks...or even knows who she is.....LOL For what it's work, I'm not 52 and I love love love my Dreamjeannes....sparkle and all.

Honored Contributor
What is the purpose of this thread? OP wants to tell us how sorry she is? Okay......
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Dear dear twopeas, I've really REALLY been missing the dear DEER. SO GLAD YOU've brought him or her back!!! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 1/22/2014 youthaddict said:

Sorry ladies this line is usually so OLD fashioned. This is for ladies in their 80's Too Gawdy. I love glitz but Would never by anything Quaker factory.

Huh, I did not know that Quakers were into wearing glitz....Wink Learn something new every day on the forums!