Respected Contributor
Contributor

Re: Question about Yummie Leggings...

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Eee gad you girls pay $50 for a pair of leggings? Are they sewn with gold thread? I wear full compression leggings and find them for under $10 on Amazon (with free shipping mind you). They wash and wear just fine. Maybe you all are buying for the name? Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Eee gad you girls pay $50 for a pair of leggings? Are they sewn with gold thread? I wear full compression leggings and find them for under $10 on Amazon (with free shipping mind you). They wash and wear just fine. Maybe you all are buying for the name? Woman Surprised

Please tell me the brand on amazon. I am interested to know. Thanks.Woman Happy @ID2

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

i love Yummie leggings and have quite a collection.  I m an 8 and have both medium and large. The large are better .  I wear the mediums for working out.

@ANewHue  Thank you!  I just edited my order to size large.

@Trudey

I think you will be happy with this decision.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey and @Mizglitz.  Hopefully they'll come to QVC in sets like at HSN.     I wear them exclusively for quite a few years now.  I was lucky tocatch the fire sale they had on them when she left HSN.  I stocked up .

Honored Contributor

I received a holiday mailer from Costco this week and they're selling Yummie leggings. Will check their site.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Sorry, it's a two pack of opaque tights. I'd like to try them. I wear Spanx tights from Kohls.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@Mizglitz wrote:

Where do you find Yummie Leggings?  I didn’t see any at hsn. 

I now purchase mine at places like Nordstrom when they are on sale.  It is a shame they are no longer on HSN because they were a good price, and when they were on clearance...they were a GREAT price.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I purchased a bunch of YT tanks, french cut briefs, leggings and jeans when they were packaged in set AND on clearance...amazing deals.

I find this line runs SMALL; I would definitely size up 1 time for it to fit as it's designed to, 2 or more times if you don't want the compression (they DO compress).

Good friend of mine says YT doesn't "vanity size" and I would have to agree with that.