Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Yummie Leggings...

I received my Yummie Leggings today and all I can say is "Wow"!  I have always liked Logo leggings, but these are so much better.  I love the fit and the length...so glad I sized up to a large.  If anyone wants to try these order up one or two sizes.  I wear a small in Logo leggings and needed the large in Yummie.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I received my Yummie Leggings today and all I can say is "Wow"!  I have always liked Logo leggings, but these are so much better.  I love the fit and the length...so glad I sized up to a large.  If anyone wants to try these order up one or two sizes.  I wear a small in Logo leggings and needed the large in Yummie.

@Trudey

I’m so glad for you.  I ordered the blue and I also went up two sizes. Now I can’t wait to get them!  Enjoy 

Regular Contributor

I love Yummie leggings; bought a pair in 2x (sold as a set) years ago from HSN when I was at least 100 lbs heavier than I am now. At the time, I had very few comfortable clothes to wear; these were a life saver.  Wore them as I lost weight and and still wear them now.  I'm a medium nowadays (although I would size up one size in Yummie).  The 2x are a little large--no longer skin-tight; slightly loose--but they don't fall off either.  They are pricy, but launder well and are not see-through.