Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@tends2dogs wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom@Shanus and Lovelies!

I was at the Christmas Guild show today.  

The new Volunteer Coordinator was SO unbelievely rude to me over the phone when I spoke to her, that I won't be volunteering any longer.  I went over to her table before the show began to tell her I wasn't going to volunteer because of her behavior and she had the AUDACITY to pat me on the CHEEK!  Can you imagine!  I walked about 20 steps away and ran right into the Director with whom I had a little talk.

After my altercation,I really enjoyed the craft show today.  The friend that was supposed to meet me got the days mixed up thinking I was going on a Saturday.  I like the first day because you don't know what got away!

I got a pair of SS branch er's.  They're  a tiny little branches similar to these.

Image result for handmade branch earrings

From a weaver, I got a black and white woven jacket in a beautiful woven geometric design.

@ECBG wrote:

The new Volunteer Coordinator was SO unbelievely rude to me over the phone when I spoke to her, that I won't be volunteering any longer.  I went over to her table before the show began to tell her I wasn't going to volunteer because of her behavior and she had the AUDACITY to pat me on the CHEEK!  Can you imagine!  I walked about 20 steps away and ran right into the Director with whom I had a little talk.

After my altercation,I really enjoyed the craft show today.  The friend that was supposed to meet me got the days mixed up thinking I was going on a Saturday.  I like the first day because you don't know what got away!

I got a pair of SS branch er's.  They're  a tiny little branches similar to these.

From a weaver, I got a black and white woven jacket in a beautiful woven geometric design.

@ECBG  Love, Love, Love!!!I would have bought these in a heartbeat.  How long are they?  Please don't say 3 inches......

I am sure they are one of a kind.  Good score!

@tends2dogsOh, no my Dear.  They're 2 1/4" from the bottom of the ear piece to the end of the longest part.  The finish on Jason's is much, much better.  These shouldn't be a high polish. 

Just contact him on FB.  He's a juried artist.  In his picture he's holding a fish.

You should see his rings!!! 

Groan!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I would use homeopathy.  I would give him Arnica Montana for the sprain and Calms Forte  to slow him down a bit.  You may be able to find these at Walmart, Walgreen, or a health food store for sure.  They are little pellets that you put on their tongue and they dissolve.  Pretty easy.  My pups have always sat when I would get out the cell salts.  They just opened up and let me pop them in.

Valerian root at night is nice relaxer.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@ECBG  I would use homeopathy.  I would give him Arnica Montana for the sprain and Calms Forte  to slow him down a bit.  You may be able to find these at Walmart, Walgreen, or a health food store for sure.  They are little pellets that you put on their tongue and they dissolve.  Pretty easy.  My pups have always sat when I would get out the cell salts.  They just opened up and let me pop them in.

Valerian root at night is nice relaxer.

@tends2dogsMuch thanks.  I love my baby!  I'm terrified he's going to do permanent damage.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG From pups I put my dogs on a Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement for bone/joint health. The large breeds really benefit from it. I’d also recommend fish oil and tumeric.  

As for keeping him from getting out of control and prolonging his healing, I would recommend crate rest (it’s tough bc he’s got puppy energy, but important) and when taking him outside keep him leashed. This will prevent any unwanted zoomies or running around. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG From pups I put my dogs on a Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement for bone/joint health. The large breeds really benefit from it. I’d also recommend fish oil and tumeric.  

As for keeping him from getting out of control and prolonging his healing, I would recommend crate rest (it’s tough bc he’s got puppy energy, but important) and when taking him outside keep him leashed. This will prevent any unwanted zoomies or running around. 

@AmericanBulldogMomThanks so much.  After loosing Levi, he scares me to death!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Cute top!Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom I ordered that Barefoot Hoodie in that exact same color. I love it. My 2 other BFD sweaters are cardigans and much longer. I like the length on this one for a change. It's so cuddly and warm. Would love another one if I can find one on special or as is. It's a little pricey. Enjoy it. 

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles It really is a nice change from the cardi’s and other “hoodies” in my wardrobe. I am glad to hear you are enjoying yours also. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@luvdoodles It really is a nice change from the cardi’s and other “hoodies” in my wardrobe. I am glad to hear you are enjoying yours also. 

@AmericanBulldogMomSpeaking of hoodies, Smokey Blu is dragging around the pilled cuddle dud I bought last year. It gets between his legs and he has trouble walking.  You can tell he's on a "project" becare the ears lie down.  SO funny!

I didn't get any cuddle duds this year, but Smokey would have loved it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  First, love the new earrings. Second, the woman was out of bounds entering your “personal space”....definitely unprofessional and would annoy me, as well.