Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@ECBG wrote:
We're very good at hiding pills. If my pups need chicken, chicken it is!Smiley Happy

I buy cheap ground canned dog food and make a meatball with the pill in the middle.  I used to have three dogs lined up in the kitchen waiting for a meatball - of course only one had the pill in it!  

I use a bit of liverwurst to hide my dog’s pill in.  He wolfs it down.

Hope your beautiful pup is feeling better, @ECBG.

@tansyThanks @tansy.  He's very sore.  We're trying to keep him down so he can rest those hind legs. 

Same situation here, @ECBG.  My Havanese tore his ACL and we’re working hard to keep him basically on bed rest.  

@tansyHow do you keep him down?  We're having a time!  He dashes around with wild abandon before we can lay hands on him outside.  I'm afraid of permanent damage.

We're going to give him some Benadryl.  That's all I know.

He’s 9 years old, @ECBG, not a puppy.  I have him on the couch or the bed with me almost 24/7 and he will almost always stay put on command.  We’ve removed the foot stool he used to hop up onto the bed and have barricaded his access to another couch.   I no longer ‘dance’ around with him on his hind legs.  Husband carries him outside to do his business and then right back to the couch.  The vet offered me a tranquilizer for him if he was too rambunctious...started with a T.   It was stressed to us that we needed to make sure he didn’t tear the ACL on his other back leg.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

738-557 has your name all over it! 😈

Honored Contributor

@ShanusOh, she'll know what's up when the director sees her on Monday-for sure!!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

I was on the floor today.  The sweaters aren't really flying out and it's obvious there's a "change in the air".  I just wish I could find the bag of what I bought!  We buy SO far ahead that we can't wear it, then I put it up and can't find it!!!

We got our holiday floor set and there are some PRETTY pieces!

Respected Contributor

728-708- Marc Bouwer Stretch Knit Long Sleeve Faux Leather Paneled Top

Just ordered the Marc Bouwer 728-708

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@AmericanBulldogMomHope you ladies are ok.

We started out with a very chilly 34 degrees which "might" make it to 60.  I had on a new pair of handmade er's in a twig design.

Smokey Blu goes to the vet in the morning,  He's still dribbling and walking.  21 dribbles in the last few hours!  Something isn't right.  That doesn't seem like the antibiotic cured the UTI.

The entire house reeks of Pine Sol!!!  He got away from DH when I got home and raced down from the deck to see momma!

Respected Contributor

Started the day cold, but warmed up to a beautiful sunny 64 degree day. We are cold again after today with lows hovering at or just below freezing. 

LF Weekender Patch jeans, CD fleece top, LF denim jacket (in Vintage) and VC boots. 

CEEC8317-2580-4892-A9FF-5873C32525BA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Poor baby. They feel so guilty when they dribble bc they are housebroke and know it’s wrong. I always feel so bad bc I know they can’t help it. 

Sounds like another round with some stronger meds are needed. 

As for clean up of any type of “accidents”, I swear by Odo-Ban. I buy it by the gallon then you dilute it to different strengths. I use it for everything. Look on Amazon. Otherwise its locally here at Sams Club and Home Depot. 

Let us know how things go at the vet tomorrow. Puppy smooches! 😚 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG Poor baby. They feel so guilty when they dribble bc they are housebroke and know it’s wrong. I always feel so bad bc I know they can’t help it. 

Sounds like another round with some stronger meds are needed. 

As for clean up of any type of “accidents”, I swear by Odo-Ban. I buy it by the gallon then you dilute it to different strengths. I use it for everything. Look on Amazon. Otherwise its locally here at Sams Club and Home Depot. 

Let us know how things go at the vet tomorrow. Puppy smooches! 😚 

@AmericanBulldogMomThank you dear friend.  It's a really early appt, so he'll have several doses tomorrow.  I've never had a situation where the med wasn't strong enough.

I looked up the Odo Ban and our Sams has it.  They offer a 55 gal drum!!!!  It will be in squirt bottles for sure here!!!!!Smiley Happy

Please give a big hug yo Rip for me!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom @ECBG

Sure girls! Just rub it in that you're getting some nice cool sweater weather!

In the 80s and I was wearing crops and a tank top!