Honored Contributor

NYDJ-new arrivals, clearance, free s&h

Looks like new items just added to HSN website. Free s&h on many, plus flex pay. 2 shows later today/tuesday

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: NYDJ-new arrivals, clearance, free s&h

THANKS!!!

I always forget they are on HSN...

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

THANKS!!!

I always forget they are on HSN...

Looks like some good buys! Yep, only 2 shows. Quick visit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

thanks chitown.....they are some of my favorite jeans!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hayden Crop Jean is so cute! That NYDJ panel technology is cool. Bought the almond color. Don't forget to size down, as they recommend.

Honored Contributor

Also bought a pair of Marilyn jeans. Classic fit! Look forward to the next show later today!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. My Nordies didn't have my size in the Alisha ankle jeans,but HSN did. Happy girl!
Honored Contributor

I was thinking about the poster who (the other day) was morning over the fact she couldn't find nice jeans....LOL...

These are great jeans! NYDJ are fantastic jeans.