Super Contributor
I keep adding to my list of want to buy. I think this offering is irresistible ... tank tops , t shirts,leggings...oh my...so many basics that I want it all
Respected Contributor

I agree! So many beautiful options! Have been waiting for the Pebble Crepe Crop Pants & the Capri Leggings - hoping they get posted for ordering before the Show on the 5th! And the choices for Tops - incredible - my List is very long.

Esteemed Contributor

Girl, every time I think I'm done for the season he posts something else I MUST have. LDO said that we would love spring/summer and he was right. I'm afraid to even think about what's in store for fall.

Yesterday I ordered all colors of the 2-for-1 WK sweaters and I plan to order both the black and white pebble crepe tops and pants. And, I'm going back for more of the new necklaces, too.

Something tells me, he's not done with us yet!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Your not kidding and the Linea boards are dangerous to my wallet. At least I've stopped buying handbags for a while.

What a Linea haul I've gotten though lunchtime specials included- I brought the denim and white dress, the white and black lace jacket, the two pack tees in perfectly pink, the ivory/bamboo cardi, the stripe v-neck dress in black/blue and blk/white and his boho tiered skirt in black (love the material and flow) it's too big and too late to exchange so I will take it to the tailor, and I am still eyeballing stuff but I will wait to see what else is coming.

Louis needs a TSV and Once Only price.

Honored Contributor

So far all that has ""spoken"" to me are the new tanks but there are more sneak peeks to come!

Super Contributor

Some really great basics and statement pieces lately that is certain. I want one of the new cardigans but I need to decide what color. I also would like to order one perhaps two of the 2 fer sets. I will die if he has anything else really fabulous, I must make decisions!

He has really done a great job with what he has brought us for spring and summer, lovely things. I can't wait to see what he has for fall.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I was done ordering for a minute but since the Q did the flexpays I ordered his whisper knit ong sleeve cardigan in yellow that was on my wishlist.

I am sure there is more to come.......