Super Contributor

Marc Bouwer and Carson Kressley Shows

ShopHQ has Marc Bouwer and Carson Kressley shows scheduled. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with their clothes lines for ShopHQ. I always enjoyed watching them on QVC. Are they new to ShopHQ?
Respected Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer and Carson Kressley Shows

Carson has been on for a while, never bought. But Marc is new to them, wish him success.
Respected Contributor

I have been buying Marc's clothes on QVC for quite a while now; don't seem to be as many offered these days however. Have wondered if he is being phased out; I surely hope not.

Honored Contributor

I've seen Carson on shophq but it looks like MB will be new to them. I'll be interested to see his line there.

Respected Contributor

Looks like Marc will only be on ShopHQ now. I did notice some of Carsons clothes are made in USA, that's a great thing.
Trusted Contributor

I think those were both big losses for QVC, at least in terms of my taste.

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason Carson's ShopHQ line seems to lack his sense of style. I realize that Carson is a stylist and not a designer, so he has always had to have "ghost designers" doing that aspect for him. That said, since his name is in the label one would think he would have input on the style direction. However, the items I've seen from him on ShopHQ look like nothing more than priced up Kate and Mallory, with Carson serving as nothing more than a paid spokesperson.

Hopefully, Marc Bouwer's designs will be Marc's and wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Marc has been around for some time. I never purchased anything from him because it's not my style. Carson -- not impressed with him or his clothes.

kindness is strength