Honored Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne outdated fashions

@Lori Kaye wrote:

JCPenney carries Liz Claiborne and I usually have good luck finding something I like from there. 

And JCP has a lot of coupons out constantly for more savings.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, consider the source. Cat Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Ladies, consider the source. Cat Indifferent

Beautiful American Pronghorn, the second fastest animal next to the beautiful Cheetah. Love my Pronghorns. 8)

Esteemed Contributor

Given that Xcel brands doesn't list Liz Claiborne under their brands on their website any more, Xcel is probably going to be dropping the Liz Claiborne QVC brand and whatever QVC inventory is in the pipeline will probably be it. Given that QVC doesn't have great sales, you probably can find Clairborne clothing for a while on QVC's website even if they don't have a lot of shows.

Xcel seems to be doing well with their other QVC brands Isaac Mizrahi Live, H by Halston, and C. Wonder.

Respected Contributor

I like the LC line. The styles are more classic and basic items which is what I like. We all have different tastes when it comes to fashion. I am glad they offer LC on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Beautiful American Pronghorn, the second fastest animal next to the beautiful Cheetah. Love my Pronghorns. 8)

@febe1

More commonly known around here as a gazelle. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

LC is too conservative for my taste.  I can see why some like the styles.  I like a bit more trendy.  I tire of my clothing so quickly that I don't mind not buying conservative fashions that stay in style longer.  It's a bit irrelevant to me.  I donate or consign constantly.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Linda Davies always looked nice in the LC clothing; I liked the line.  At one time I stopped buying it but came back to it here on the Q.  Too bad, first Jones NY bites the dust and now LC might disappear.  These were two brands I found worked for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think "Classic" ever goes out of style...

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1

More commonly known around here as a gazelle. Cat Wink

@lolakimono, now you don't call your cats dogs, do you? 8)