Honored Contributor

What is QVC/Clarks thinking about with those bottoms being patterned?  ...I don't like at all...

I'm so glad I don't want these as today's the VC TSV, and I"m getting it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: CLARKS TSV...

[ Edited ]

I like the Clarks Tsv, I like it a lot.  The patterns give the sandals some character and interest,  I think women like myself who have a shoe wardrobe are looking for something different and unique.  But I am not buying any more sandals for 2016.  I already bought 2 new pairs and I'm done. 

Esteemed Contributor

I might have to break my rule of not buying shoes from the Q.  These are cute but do you think the pattern on the wedge would compete with a dress with stripes? 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I might have to break my rule of not buying shoes from the Q.  These are cute but do you think the pattern on the wedge would compete with a dress with stripes? 

I like the shoes, too. I think they will look great with stripes. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I totally think it would compete.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I also have a very large sandal wardrobe, so I'm always on the look-out for something unique.  I love the patterned bottom!  It takes a rather run of the mills style and gives it a little edge.  I ordered the taupe.

The Ikat print may very well work with a stripe since the lines are similar-especially if you choose the more subtle white or taupe.  

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Re: CLARKS TSV...

[ Edited ]

I don't think they are ugly with the patterned bottoms at all but I think it limits what I could/would wear them with.   I personally wouldn't wear the patterned bottom shoes with most patterned dresses or skirts because I think many times it would compete.   

Regardless of the patterned bottoms on some of them, Clarks ruined them with that stupid velcro.  Why do all QVC shoe designers insist on velcro closures?

Honored Contributor

I don't care much for the patterned bottom on these sandals (I have seen some in other brands and styles that I do like, though), but I do like the fuschia option.

Well, I DID like the fuschia option until I saw the backstrap with the velcro.  Deal breaker.

I don't care much for the VC TS either, so money saved today!!

Respected Contributor

I remember seeing a lot of these types of sandals with the print wedge designs last year.  Some of them were cute.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I don't care much for the patterned bottom on these sandals (I have seen some in other brands and styles that I do like, though), but I do like the fuschia option.

Well, I DID like the fuschia option until I saw the backstrap with the velcro.  Deal breaker.

I don't care much for the VC TS either, so money saved today!!

That's how I looked at it too.  I don't like the VC tote.  Not a fan of saffiano leather but even if I was, I don't carry totes.