Honored Contributor

I have found the majority of her line to be of good quality.

I don't think they are overpriced at all.  All clothes are high now.  I would rather spend a little more for something that will last me years, not ONE season.

Her flexabelle jeans are fantastic and sell out all the time.  Have worn them for years and still look new.

There is NOTHING boring about her line! 

She does blouses and peasant type tops that I don't see anywhere else on Q.

She designs for all shapes of women which I appreciate....

I find her to be VERY geniune and not fake at all.  That seems to be her persona.

Super Contributor

I can't understand the cost of the slub knit shirts.  They are so thin. 

Trusted Contributor

I used to love her make-up and bought quite a bit of it but I am not a fan of her clothing line. I have bought a few piecs but was disappointed in the quality and have not even watched her shows since. Her personality is not one I would befriend IRL so I don't watch her shows any longer...and there are so many of them.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

I like her line and think the quality is good.  Unfortunately many of her things, unless they are bottoms, are not offered in Petite. Her blouses, tshirts, etc. are just too long on me. Sleeves too long, even elbow length comes down past my elbow. I do buy her Flexibelle and Primabelle jeans. They fit, wash well, and don't find them bagging as someone else said. I wear them over and over and they look like new. I also love her denim jackets with the knit sleeves and back; so comfy!  Her personality is fun.

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone's taste is differently. For myself, I thought her items are expensive with negligible quality. I don't watch her shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I have over the years had some hit and misses in a lot of lines the Q offers.  I have learned a lot since I started purchasing years ago. 

I don't need a lot of clothes but I enjoy clothes so I shop around.  Prices seems to be high on some things and in some lines more than others.  

I like Kim's line but not everything is for me.  I do like some of her pants and tops and have a few.  

I like to watch Kim.

@Roscoe the Rascal 

I think I am similar to you ... some of Kim's items work for me, some don't. Of the items I ordered and kept, they have held up well thru many washings.

I find her entertaining to watch w/ certain hosts, but tend to view via product videos or the Saturday night show (on my tablet).

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I love her line.  I don't feel like I overspend for it.

Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

I love her line.  I don't feel like I overspend for it.

I totally agree~~~her line is by far my favorite.