Honored Contributor

She sure has had a lot of shows on lately.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I find that a good thing & I am happy to see the QF has been having more shows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I guess it all comes down to what sells and the profit QVC makes off the sales.  I would imagine, each company,  aside from any company/vendor QVC has ownership or interest in, negotiates a contract.

I rarely purchase anything online anymore, but I have gone to the QVC outlet and purchased a few of Kim Gravel's items.  Sadly, I was not too impressed with her line.  I know a lot of people like her items but, personally, I was disappointed in how one item laundered and the workmanship on the other.   Glad I didn't spend anywhere near the cost of her online prices.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I find Kim's tops, at least the ones I own, to be of marginal quality.  She always uses pretty much the same colors and the styles are similar.  Her jeans stretch out of shape.  I'm not a fan of the clothes but she's charismatic and I enjoy watching.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have over the years had some hit and misses in a lot of lines the Q offers.  I have learned a lot since I started purchasing years ago. 

I don't need a lot of clothes but I enjoy clothes so I shop around.  Prices seems to be high on some things and in some lines more than others.  

I like Kim's line but not everything is for me.  I do like some of her pants and tops and have a few.  

I like to watch Kim.

Honored Contributor

The vendors need to make hay while the sun shines because customers will eventually tire of most of them.  

Honored Contributor

50.00 for shorts is pretty hefty plus tax and shipping can get close to 60.   Kohl's for me

Trusted Contributor

There us NOTHING special about her OVERPRICED clothing line - RATHER boring.

Honored Contributor
Generally not a fan of her or her clothes, BUT last year she had a crushed velvet big shirt… I bought 2 of them.

Contributor
I find her too LOUD & just plain annoying! She needs to calm down & talk more normal. Fakey...