Super Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy's Studio Park Collection

I only watch QVC online.I just don't have the time to listen to all the host talk about before decribing the product and besides I'm at work.  I just found out about JT Studio Park collection and checked it out.  There is a peplum Tshirt I like.  It looks like a knockoff of a Tshirt they sell in WHBM/Chico's for $56.50 that I love.  I might try this one to see if I like it!

Super Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

The denim jacket is OVER $80 with tax. RIDICULOUS price. The color green is AWFUL, (the color looks like the color of a leprechaun's outfit Woman LOLand the style of the jacket is NOT FLATTERING. The pants are NOT STYLISH.

I love this shade of green! It makes me happy,  brings out my green eyes, and is great with my coloring. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of her clothing.I am sure she is in her glory right now.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:
@1professor… I think you will look very nice! I must say those green pants are very nice. I do like the details on the jacket! Please let m know what you think! 😊😊

@1Professor  - I also think that outfit is nice - including the green.  Hope it works out well for you.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Darthmom wrote:
Jane weighs a lot more than 107!

I missed this......did she actually say that's what she weighs?  Wow, no way!

Honored Contributor

It seems she has that collection on,every time she is on.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I think Jane's line definately represents the styles that look nice on her.  Most are not my style but they look nice on her and will appeal to those that like that look.  I did like the shrug sweater she presented last night, but would rather it have 3/4 sleeves.  I do not wear long sleeve sweaters in the summer.