Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy's Studio Park Collection

@elated wrote:

I just don't understand.the pricing on these Studio Park lines. None of the hosts are designers but their selling prices are ridiculous. What happened to competitive pricing due to no middlemen. Most of her line is just ordinary and nothing to write home about. I can't understand the excitement over next to nothing. No wonder Q is on a downhill slide.

Studio Park prices are not even close to designer prices. A Carolina Herrera dress can cost $2,500.00

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I have to say, all the near-crying was a turn-off.  She & Courtney are certainly good actors.  

The dress looks just like the many dresses from Cuddl Duds, Denim & Co., or Belle by Kim Gravel, etc. 

I'd like to see the presentation of the sheer striped long cardigan.

@Caaareful Shopper 

I just realized I have a VERY similar cardi from SG.  It has the sheer areas...almost identical except for the length.  I think Jane's might be longer.  I have it in blue.

No wonder I liked it, but not really 'new' or unique

A523670

It is sold old now.  It was also very pricey but I waiting for clearance.

Susan Graver Cotton/Rayon Pointelle Sweater Cardigan - A523670

@RespectLife  Good eye!  I like that one you have.  I'm also interested in the navy option.  We'll see...

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@elated wrote:

I just don't understand.the pricing on these Studio Park lines. None of the hosts are designers but their selling prices are ridiculous. What happened to competitive pricing due to no middlemen. Most of her line is just ordinary and nothing to write home about. I can't understand the excitement over next to nothing. No wonder Q is on a downhill slide.

Studio Park prices are not even close to designer prices. A Carolina Herrera dress can cost $2,500.00

You are joking. I never made mention of high designer lines. There is no comparison. We are talking TV shopping not Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@elated wrote:

You are joking. I never made mention of high designer lines. There is no comparison. We are talking TV shopping not Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

The Studio Park line priced consistently with other house brands.

Contributor

Watching show shopping with Kourtney and Jane tonight . In my opinion that is one ugly old dowdy looking dress on Jane T. Iam not a fan of hers but that outfit looks awful on her. Kourt can pull off anything but who ever lets Jane wear this needs a fashion police makeover for Jane.  I expect many will love it but she needs to stop wearing these awful clothes.  For me I only like shoe shopping with Kourtney. Please Jane you are becoming like SG who can never shut up sometimes.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Totally agree,  WITH OTHERS PREVIOUS COMMENTS THAT Jane seems like a nice warm loving woman but come on, Her  stories are never ending its tiresome.

Contributor

ME TOOO....LIKE SUSAN GRAVER, CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@annie57 wrote:

Shes bragging how it all sold out when you can still get it in the other color in almost every size.

---

She just said again this evening when presenting her second dress that her other dress sold out on air last night.   I'm like....Sure Jane.

edited to add a thought.....  I wonder if Jane's daughters added hundreds of dresses to their carts to appear it was selling out so Jane could announce it, then they deleted their carts after the airing.  

Occasional Contributor

Jane weighs a lot more than 107!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do not care at all for Jane's clothing collection. 

Would never wear the dresses she designed.

The only collections I have liked so far are Amy's and Courtney's.