Respected Contributor

How would you describe the Wisteria color & with what do you wear it?

I have Linea garments in Limoges Blue, Lapis, and purple. How would you describe the Wisteria color? Is it a blue purple? I could not tell from my computer monitor.

Also, What Wisteria pieces do you have and what Linea items and other accessories coordinate well with them?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: How would you describe the Wisteria color & with what do you wear it?

A255148 and A233942 I own and I wear it with the tile print skirt or white pants or capris. I would describe it as a bluish purple rather than a violet or reddish purple.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I own the tank and wear it with the spruce colored Ottoman suit and a scarf of lavendars, purples and blues on an ivory background. I think it is a rich periwinkle color.

Honored Contributor

Looks like what we call ""blurple"" in nail polish. A blue-purple that may be difficult to photograph true to color and might even look more blue or more purple depending on the light.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 JustJazzmom said:

A255148 and A233942 I own and I wear it with the tile print skirt or white pants or capris. I would describe it as a bluish purple rather than a violet or reddish purple.

Thanks, JustJazzmom! That is exactly what I wanted to know.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 namealreadytaken said:

I own the tank and wear it with the spruce colored Ottoman suit and a scarf of lavendars, purples and blues on an ivory background. I think it is a rich periwinkle color.

Your outfit sounds gorgeous. That scarf really ties your outfit together. Do you happen to know if your scarf is made by Jones New York? I have a JNY scarf that I got several years ago at Syms (Boy, do I miss that store!) that sounds a lot like your scarf.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

Looks like what we call "blurple" in nail polish. A blue-purple that may be difficult to photograph true to color and might even look more blue or more purple depending on the light.

ChynnaBlue,

That is a great description. I have some bluish-purple/purplish suede flats that I'd like to use with this color. I bet they will work. Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

I love the color and I think blurple is a good description. I only have the v-neck sleeveless WK that I wear as a vest. Nothing Linea that I wear with it but I am coveting your bluish purple suede flats! Love a colored shoes!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 DiAnne said:

I love the color and I think blurple is a good description. I only have the v-neck sleeveless WK that I wear as a vest. Nothing Linea that I wear with it but I am coveting your bluish purple suede flats! Love a colored shoes!

They are Sam Edleman that I got at Nordstrom's rack. If you go to NR, be sure to check out the clearance section for your size. You can get some fantastic deals there. Thanks for your help.