Honored Contributor

A349249 new denim and Co. jacket. They sent me an email on upcoming

presentation !

Pretty !

@Oznell

Honored Contributor

Oh, how cute is that, @SharkE--  and I was just talking to you in the other thread about comfy knit!  I have it in their utility jacket which is surprisingly cute, although not so much in the video...

But this jean jacket-- very sleek, and love the colors.  They did one of their little sizing switches up on me though.  My usual small has to have 15.5" across back shoulder seam to seam.  I see in this one, they made it 16", which always sags on my shoulders and looks matronly, grrrrrr.

Every once in a while they pull this 16" shoulder thing in size "small" which messes me up.  I can go down to xtra small, but it's not as comfortable.

It's a pretty one for sure!

Honored Contributor

would washing in warm water shrink it a tad ?

or still wash in cold and put in dryer for a few minutes.

I wear a 'L' and never pay any attention to that much detail as long

as I got asset coverage. LOL

@Oznell

Honored Contributor

Hmmm, the shrinking thing is an option-- you can't necessarily be sure it would work in shoulders, but...

Very tempting, b/c that is a darling jacket, love the lines of it, at a good price.

Honored Contributor

I am tempted by this one in the indigo.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think that polyester would shrink.  I have comfy knit in almost every color they made so I really don't need anything new.  People who don't have comfy knit really ought to try this TSV as they are great, comfortable jackets.  They are my "go to" for quick errands.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Very cute but why oh why is it so darn short.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51.  It's a very generous length for a jean jacket.  They often just come to the waist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks! Indigo is on the way home to me. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the post.  I was looking around to see what the TSV might be on Tuesday. Wish there were a few more color choices.  I will probably wait to see reviews.