Honored Contributor

I'd go for the pink one if I needed it. LOL

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kitcat51.  It's a very generous length for a jean jacket.  They often just come to the waist.

Wish they were longer, I don't like my top hanging below my jacket. How did the snowflake earrings from eBay work out? Hope you were pleased.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@kitcat51.  It's a very generous length for a jean jacket.  They often just come to the waist.

Wish they were longer, I don't like my top hanging below my jacket. How did the snowflake earrings from eBay work out? Hope you were pleased.

@kitcat51.  The earrings worked out just fine, thanks for asking.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I was thinking about you earlier this week.  I was watching the Bravo TV show about this group of Realtors who sell million dollar houses in LA.

One of the houses for sale was the house used in the "Mommy Dearest" movie.

It was really funny because the Realtors kept referencing the movie.  The Realtors were originally from Great Britain.  His brother was visiting from there and had no idea what or who the movie was about....never heard of it.

So, when he brought his investor (from China....they're 8 times out of 10 from China...they seem to have all of the money these days)...where was I?  Oh!  OK!  So, these same Realtors mention the movie "Mommy Dearest" was filmed there, the Chinese investor (who spoke perfect English) referenced various parts of the movie and knew all about it.

They were standing near the pool area and as he was referencing the part of the movie it came up on TV the pool scene.  Then another part was referenced, and IT came up for us to see.

The 3 Realtors (the Brits) looked at each other and gave the expression like, "OK then".  Ha!

I thought about you.  I know how much you enjoy old(er) movies.  I saw the movie when it came out but never saw it after that.

This kind of thing happens all of the time on this reality Bravo real estate show.  A house used for a movie will be up for sale and the Realtors will reference the movie that used the house.

I just saw where the Brady Bunch house is up for sale but all they used for the show was the outside of the show.

TMZ interview Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) and asked him about the fact that someone is not only selling the original house but wants to put all of the furniture and even the appliances in the house.  A notice has been put out to the public to see if they want to sell or loan out whatever they have that resembles or was used during that TV show.

TMZ laughed and said they wondered what they were going to do with the house.  Maybe use it for a B&B?  THAT part has not been answered yet.

Interesting, isn't it?

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it sure is, @Annabellethecat66.  That's fun that the prospective buyers were more familiar with the "Mommy Dearest" house than those two British brothers!  (I've seen them, they are amusing.)  I vaguely remember the pool scene too.

The "Brady Bunch" house seems to have a hold on a lot of the people who watched it in their formative years.  I love the "Bewitched" house, which I think is an especially nice example of a comfortable suburban house of the era.  FETV is currently showing "Bewitched", but it's the later episodes after D i c k York left, which I don't think are as good...

Honored Contributor

Funny story about Elisabeth Montgomery (the original Samantha....Bewitched).

So, years ago my late husband, me and my daughters were visiting LA.  We'd go there pretty often.  We were riding around in these really nice neighborhoods (back then you could go everywhere (no gates, etc).

We saw "Yard sale signs".  My husband was so adventurous....we'd do so amazing, fun things.  He said, "Let's go there".  I said, "I don't want anyone elses junk....I have my own junk".  He never listened anyway and suddenly we were in this nice neighborhood upper middle class but not overly rich...It was Elisabeth Montgomery's house and she was walking around there!  Looed the same!  We didn't get out of the car...(only because I threw one of my famous fits and said, "Let's go....I'm bored".  Ha!  I didn't see what it was, not close enough to look on tables, etc.

Anyway, things like that would happen to us back in 'the old days' when people weren't behind gates, etc.  His favorite thing was to ride down Lombard Street.

My daughter was around 16 back then and he'd let her drive us down that winding road.  He was funny like that.  Oh!  The things we did and saw.  Life was always fun and exciting and he really, really protected us Oznell.

I know you probably (maybe) remember 'the old days' when things weren't as complicated and well....easier.

I remember one time being right over where Vincent Price lived.  They were all in similar neighborhoods.  Very, very nice houses but back then they didn't have huge gates and stuff all around them.  No one bothered them.  They were left alone I guess.

My late husband (in is business) met a lot (well quite a few famous people).  None of them ever impressed me.  I was impressed by someone who'd lost a lot of weight.  Ha!  I know how hard that is!  Ha!

Take care sweet Oznell...Be safe...Annabelle

Honored Contributor

Great story, sweet @Annabellethecat66.   Love your refreshing posts!