Honored Contributor

A299478  add this one to my pile.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @lol...awhile back you said you weren’t buying anymore and I said ...for this week!Ithink you will need to add on to your home so you can build a jean jacket museum.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Did you get the medium wash?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Ms. Lola

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

Yep, they only had 'L' left which was good for me since that's what I wear and their fit is not like a Bagetelle fit.   They had bust of 47 in a 'L' and mine

is 44 , so, I'll have extra room. Hip is small fits the way I'm built like a football player LOL  I like stretch and it's 2% stretch.

Medium wash, is the prettiest, probably somebody's return because medium wash blowed out the door first. Could be they got more in stock, too.

'L' size is almost 24inches long so it's not that crop, crop look

Question for you.   Do you think I would have to wear something under it?

It's all knit jersey on the inside. Wonder if I could skip the layer and just wear it with nothing underneath.   (bra, I mean hahahahaha)

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I think the zipper would bother you against bare skin.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I recently got the PLW denim jacket with attached hoodie in both colors....LOVE!

https://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Denim-Moto-Jacket-with-Hoodie.product.A344490.html?productNumbe...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SharkE 

I think the zipper would bother you against bare skin.

oh yeah, never thought of that. I can just put a too tight top on I don't like any extra bulk. I'll see how it does both ways. Might be a tad short too if I don't have a inner layer.

Thanks !

@lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SharkE 

I recently got the PLW denim jacket with attached hoodie in both colors....LOVE!

https://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Denim-Moto-Jacket-with-Hoodie.product.A344490.html?productNumbe...

That one is cute too ! like the bleached denim one. Might be to young for me, though. We won't be able to wear these till end of yr. Right now in Tx it's almost 95' LOL  One must be prepared for later though.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE : Ooh, I love this too. Got it last year in the medium wash and wore it a lot. I believe I got the Medium size.