Honored Contributor

Talbots- HUGE 7/4 sale

[ Edited ]

50% off ENTIRE site and $5 flat shipping.

That's an unbelievable sale.

ok, I just looked again.  A few exclusions. Some of the Keds, The Sperry  and their intimate items. Looks like those are the only exclusions. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Thank you! I just got the cutest crop pants for half off.

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh Any idea if this is in store too?  I see a few things, great prices...but I'm on vacation next few weeks so not ordering online to have packages sit in the weather....ugh..

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots- HUGE 7/4 sale

[ Edited ]

@Jtdmum wrote:

@gidgetgh Any idea if this is in store too?  I see a few things, great prices...but I'm on vacation next few weeks so not ordering online to have packages sit in the weather....ugh..

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

@Jtdmum - it says online only. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I got another popover  and I am really pleased with it . I have had my eye on this

Respected Contributor

i bought several cute top, the end of june, when the sale started. that day, they also had free shipping. i bought 3 more tops. they came nicely wrapped, with a firm cardboard to keep them from wrinkling. in store, my purchase was tissue wrapped and pleasant clerk. shipping was about i week.

Honored Contributor

Talbots clothing is always beautifully packed and the bag is spotless when it arrives

It looks like Q drug their packages through the dirt, before the send them. I don't know what the problem is ,but ,they always look filthy on the outside

Respected Contributor

I really wanted to order from this great sale, but I just could not find anything else I wanted.  I had purchased the items I wanted earlier in the Spring.  I did have one item I wanted but my size was no longer available.

I hope that everyone else can find their items in their size!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward