Honored Contributor

Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

I love to do this! I really like to watch the Quacker Factory shows. Sometimes I'll DVR them - just so I can sit down with a drink and watch them later when I have time to myself! There are others I enjoy watching without buying a lot of the items too. And then there are those where I DO buy more of the items! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Please - this is not a vendor or host bashing thread. I'm just wondering about the specific shows!

Super Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

Yes. I love the QF shows, though I only own two of their pieces. There's something about the calmness of the two sitting there talking about things that I really enjoy. I'm fussy about it… I don't like when they're standing and I only watch if it's Carolyn, Jill, MBR or Jane T. {#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

Actually yes, I do, Valerie Parr Hill is one such vendor...her items are lovely but even when I'm not buying I'm getting ideas on how to display similar items I might already own. I do buy from time to time but I also get lots of decorating idea from her displays,

Maria

Honored Contributor

Not really.......I think by the time Q quits messing with all the modifications, and qualifications, the finished product is pretty far from what the artist intended...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I used to watch the Kirk's Follies ladies; one sprinkled fairy dust and they were always dressed up in elaborate costumes; they seemed to be having a genuinely great time!

Regular Contributor

I love to watch the guy from Clark's....Steve Mahoney is his name I think. He has a very dry sense of humor. I only own 2 pair of Clarks shoes. lol. He is just fun to watch.
Super Contributor

Sometimes I watch Coleen Lopez on the other channel when she is hosting a gemstone show, even though I've never bought any of it. I am so old I can remember when she was on CVN when it became QVC. I think she could sell refrigerators to Eskimos.
Respected Contributor

Stephen Walsh, who's on during certain of the Irish hours.

Super Contributor

No - I can't think of any of them who I'd find entertaining enough to watch.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE Bob Mackie (and I like to see the sketches), so I would watch, even though I'm in a no buy zone.