Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

I rarely watch any show all the way through anymore, but I NEVER watch a show if I have no interest in the items.

Regular Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

What is it about Quacker Factory! As many have said, I too watch and have never purchased. It is sort of like having girlfriends from high school or college over for a visit. I also enjoy Bob Mackie and seeing his sketches. Valerie Parr Hill also because the sets are so pretty. JBK shows because of the history and photographs.
Honored Contributor

I don't buy Q cosmetics but I like to watch Laura Geller just because she seems like such a likeable, fun person.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like to watch the Jackie Kennedy guy - he always has something new to say.

I like watching Diane Gilman and Susan Graver - although I don't like their products, they are annoying and talented saleswomen - both at the same time!

I like Lisa too...she is smart and funny. And Mally has great makeup ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I do. I loved watching Joan when she did jewelry, she was hilarious. I loved watching the KJL shows, first with KJL and then with our funny late Barry Ort. I also enjoy the JBK shows for the stories and photos. Some vendors are just more entertaining than others.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love QF shows. I sometimes buy some of her clothes though.

Trusted Contributor

Fashion: Lori Goldstein and Antthony (hsn) I also record AM Style. I like it as background noise when I'm getting ready on the weekends.

Beauty: Adrienne Arpel (hsn) She's my favorite vendor to watch. She is a just a riot!

Jewelry: Hagit Gorali, Philip Katz, Adrienne and Jay King (hsn)

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy but there are vendors I enjoy watching live online (don't get shopping channels on my TV). I don't watch any of them every time they are on or anything.

Most of the ones I watch are on HSN. I enjoy Twiggy, Antthony, CSC, G by Giuliana, and Andrew Lessman. I do like Isaac M & Joan R on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch Jeanne Bice on QF but have never purchased from the line. I was in the audience in Florida when Jeanne was discovered on the 50/50 tour & always enjoyed watching her. Her things are a bit pricey & sparkly for me but one of these days one of her more subtle tops will be on sale & I'll get it.

Respected Contributor

I tune in to shop, and only in the evening. If I don't see products I'm interested in, I don't watch. Not at all interested in vendors and hosts.