Respected Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

Bob Mackie

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever watch shows just to see the vendor - even if you don't buy a lot of the items she/he sells?

Really enjoy Bob Mackie. Also, enjoy Louis and Jac.

Esteemed Contributor

Ah...No. I have a lot more interesting things to do with my down time like read a good book.
Super Contributor

Yes! I love watching Adrienne (signature club A), I watch her all the time but in 20 years I've never bought anything, just find her amusing and fun to watch (even her jewelry shows). Quacker Factory too, never have purchased, but I find the shows entertaining.
Esteemed Contributor

I have enjoyed (though she is not on much) Kelli Kouri. She is middle aged and just gorgeous!. Also the Breezies bra lady as she is an inspiration for me. I like seeing the older gals look good and even better than many of the younger gals. I only watch for a short while.

Wanted to mention Suzanne Sommers on the other channel. She's almost 70 and she looks great even with all her procedures and surgeries. Many gals don't look good after one surgery and that's not reversible.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I DO like Philip Katz too.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2014 upsidedown said:

I used to watch the Kirk's Follies ladies; one sprinkled fairy dust and they were always dressed up in elaborate costumes; they seemed to be having a genuinely great time!

I watch several vendors just because I like the presenting rep. Kirks Follies is one--I loved watching them! These days, it's Valerie Parr Hill and Angel from Quacker Factory. I used to like watching the BE shows with Leslie but since she left as the on-air person, I rarely watch those anymore.

On HSN, I love Jay King and the Borgheses for Perlier. ShopHQ has the 3 amigos of jewelry, and Jorge Perez of Waterford.

A good vendor personality is even more important to me than the hosts!

Respected Contributor

I do watch for Valerie, and sometimes I watch for Laura Geller. Stephen on the irish shows and Bob Mackie when I have time. I no longer watch Quacker Factory - it's not the same without Jeanne (neither are the clothes). I'm sorry I don't remember his name, but the man who was vendor for KJL's jewelry was a delight. So sorry he passed away.

Aside from that I'll usually watch anything Carolyn is showing, and sometimes Jill.

Super Contributor

Philip Katz. Love his stories, the jewelry (JBK) is beautiful.

Trish MacAvoy. Expensive but she makes the application look so perfect and easy.

Niky Butler. He's bit of a scoundrel seems to enjoy his Bombay.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2014 Happy Elizabeth said: Yes! I love watching Adrienne (signature club A), I watch her all the time but in 20 years I've never bought anything, just find her amusing and fun to watch (even her jewelry shows). Quacker Factory too, never have purchased, but I find the shows entertaining.

Elizabeth: I totally agree with you. I do not buy Adrienne or Quacker but I find them fun, funny, and in a way fascinating. I'll add Joan Boyce to this list. I love the devotion of their fan base even if the products don't speak to me.