Regular Contributor

Dillard's Great 30% off sale today with their card

I just bought three pairs of UGGS! All ended up being more than 50% off since Dillard's is having their 30% off the red-marked reduced prices!

Tomorrow, I believe, the sale is open for anyone...card or not.

Now Dillard's knows how to have a sale!

These UGGS...one pair is black with a little polka dot bow...and polka dot trim...another a short pair..with a wrap buckle in a blue...and the third pair (I couldn't resist...) mid-calf pull on in a grey/lavender color...all had never yet been tried on...another great point!

(I notice that many women do not wear socks or "footies" anymore when trying on shoes/boots...so I feel great about my purchase....although a little guilty with three pairs of boots in one season!)

The sales in other departments were great, too!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dillard's Great 30% off sale today with their card

I love dillards. I wish there was a store nearby. I'll have a look online though. Thanks for the tip.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a card but always get great shoes on sale online there. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I only buy from Dillards on rock-bottom sales due to no coupons and no free ship. I hate paying shipping.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I got an Antanio Melani shirt I wanted!

Trusted Contributor

I am not a card holder but I looked online this afternoon and a lot of the designer handbags and wallets were already gone. People must start placing orders at 12:01 am. Also, the sale this time is only an additional 30% off. In November, I was lucky to get a bunch of stuff that was reduced an additional 50% off so I did very well.

There are no Dillard's stores anywhere near me, but I always stop in when I go to Las Vegas!