Honored Contributor

HAS ANYONE ORDERED SKINNYTEES "LEGGINGS"???

I see them on their website, classic shapewear.com. I'm interested in a tan pair. Does anyone have these? I find it hard to believe they'd fit someone size 2 to like 22 as they state on the website. Thanks if you have them and can give info. They have a 20% off coupon now and free shipping.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE ORDERED SKINNYTEES ""LEGGINGS""???

Respected Contributor

I sure wouldn't want to be a size 22 and running around with these leggings.

These t-s and leggings just remind me of shape wear, I wouldn't be out in public with those, I bought a pair of similar leggings and those are definitely good enough to run around the house but I still feel like a need a pair of pants on.

Respected Contributor

forgot to add hope someone will be able to help.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2014 nantucket shore said:

I sure wouldn't want to be a size 22 and running around with these leggings.

These t-s and leggings just remind me of shape wear, I wouldn't be out in public with those, I bought a pair of similar leggings and those are definitely good enough to run around the house but I still feel like a need a pair of pants on.

I wouldn't either. Thanks

Super Contributor

Win, are you getting them? I mostly wear leggings to lounge or for exercise and honestly, have been loving the $8 Danskin leggings I got from Walmart, believe it or not. I did spy the cap sleeve t's which look darling. Oh brother, I need more stuff like I need a hole in the head LOL!!!
Honored Contributor

Hi Debbie. I'm considering that light brown color. I have several longer sweaters I'd wear them under with boots and leggings. One is an Anthro longer sweater, and I want something other than the black leggings that I could wear with it. Thanks for the heads' up on the Danskin. I'll check them out! I will let you know if I get them. I agree with you--I certainly need more clothes like I need a hole in the head myself. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink Thanks Debbie!

Contributor

I bought a black pair from amazon. They are very comfortable, They are shiny and I wear them as footless tights. Not a legging I would wear with a tunic.