Respected Contributor

Diane Von Furstenberg for Target Collection

[ Edited ]

Finally a collection that offers something for everyone. The past few years' offerings were more for young and trendy. Alas, I don't need anything. But these caught my eye:

-traditional DVF surplice wrap knit dresses

-weekender travel bags

-hand towels

-shower curtain

I think I responded to the bright, colorful patterns. Definitely a happy collection.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Von Furstenberg for Target Collection

The clothing is  on their website but it is not availabe for pickup or delivery, I tried yesterday

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox   Meaning some things are sold out? That always happens right after a collection is made available.

Click on the "tell me when this is available" button and you'll probably get notified within a few days. But you need to order quickly when you hear.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would have tried one of the wrap dresses since I really like that style, but everything in my size sold out very quickly. I wonder how many will pop up for sale elsewhere by individual sellers. That seems to be an issue with these Target collaborations. I read Target put a limit on the number of the wrap dresses the same buyer could purchase. I guess they were hoping that would prevent inventory from being sold out quickly. Not sure it worked. 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox    I think that means delivery to your door...I just bought the black print long sleeved wrap dress from the target website in a small for work.  I will get it by end of the week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed there were so few fashions in the collections.  I bought the glasses!

Respected Contributor

I looked at these items on Sunday and almost everything was sold out. I also was not impressed with what I saw.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick I was wanting delivery to my door, I do not have a Target close to me.

@bmorechick wrote:

@I am still oxox    I think that means delivery to your door...I just bought the black print long sleeved wrap dress from the target website in a small for work.  I will get it by end of the week. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where did the "notify me when available" button go? Target has always had this.

****I called Target and asked this question. Answer:

"Currently some items have this and some don't. It makes no sense. But customer service will put your name on a waiting list if the button is not available and then notify when the item is back stock."

So I gave them the item and was told it is expected back soon but no definite date.

Too much work!

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma yes that seems to be a problem every time a designer collaboration is on Target. I don't even look any more.  Worse than trying to buy concert tickets. LOL