Honored Contributor

I generally love the offerings in the Sundance catalog, but more often than not I am let down by the quality.  I don't mind paying the price, but the quality should meet my expectations.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

I'm disappointed to hear that! I only have three pieces but I guess I've been lucky so far. I just noticed this one as well and they're starting to really pi** me off! LOL

7BF3A07B-6C3D-4B09-A416-2FB5AAE070F3.png

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@faeriemoon 

I'm disappointed to hear that! I only have three pieces but I guess I've been lucky so far. I just noticed this one as well and they're starting to really pi** me off! LOL

7BF3A07B-6C3D-4B09-A416-2FB5AAE070F3.png

@Andreatoo  I have a few pieces and the quality is excellent.  This floral cardi is gorgeous and has my name all over it. LOLWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky@faeriemoon 

I'm under the impression that Sundance offerings come from different artisans so I'm curious which pieces weren't up to par...

Meanwhile I like a few of the jeans they're selling. Do either of you have first hand experience with any of them?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pecky@faeriemoon 

I'm under the impression that Sundance offerings come from different artisans so I'm curious which pieces weren't up to par...

Meanwhile I like a few of the jeans they're selling. Do either of you have first hand experience with any of them?

@Andreatoo  Sorry, I haven't ordered jeans from them.  I wanted to but never did.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I love the first pictured item, so pretty.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pecky@faeriemoon 

@Andreatoo I have a handbag that, although made in Italy, isn't the greatest quality.  From the business sense, yes I think they try to promote artisans, but they also try to make a big profit by buying mediocre quality pieces and selling high based on their reputation.  Their merchandise used to be of better quality IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

I think these are the ones that she's wearing with the 2nd cardigan

2A7EB448-6F30-4B0B-A990-8E6D68E8FDAA.png