Esteemed Contributor

I just love Sam as the vendor.  He sticks to the item description and knows whats coming & going for the season.  So much better than listening to Diane drone on and on.  The fashions have gotten better too.  I haven't had much luck with the wear of her jeans but really like these marble jeans. Do you enjoy him?

Valued Contributor

@barrel racer  Yes I enjoy him and would always watch him when he was on Shophq before switching to HSN.

Respected Contributor
I do like Sam, knows his business, but I miss Diane just as much. She is DG2 and always will be. I wish her well. I disagree that the fashions are getting better. The prints are gaudy and styles are not to my liking. I am purchasing so much less now than when Diane was running the show.
Honored Contributor

I do enjoy Sam. I'm wondering if Diane is doing alright if he's on set and handling the presentations.

Occasional Contributor
Diane is fine, she has retired from the TV presentations. She has her own Instagram blog now, she does a lot of videos.
Honored Contributor

@gr mt girl wrote:
Diane is fine, she has retired from the TV presentations. She has her own Instagram blog now, she does a lot of videos.

@gr mt girl  thank you for the above. I never purchased a lot of Diane's fashions but did enjoy watching her presentations sometimes. 

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Occasional Contributor
She just celebrated her birthday, I think she was turning 78. She looks great and seems to be enjoying her life! Still as fashionable as ever.
Esteemed Contributor

I think Sam is okay, I do like his presentaions but I also understand he is there to sell and I feel his approach is a bit phony at times.  I like Diane too and wish her well but never had a lot of luck with her inconsistant sizing over the years and cheap fabric's used for her clothing.   Sorry but it's true......also I think the line has really stayed the same.  Some nicer styles but a lot of gaudy styles too, IMO.   

Honored Contributor

I always thought Diane's  presentations were a wealth of misinformation.  She gave totally wrong advice on sizing.  I gave up watching and buying her stuff for a long time after a couple of disastrous purchases using her advice.

I thoroughly enjoy Sam, although he's a little vague on sizing advice too.  He has a wonderful voice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Sam is a great salesperson and that is why Diane hired him to do this job. He represents the brand well. I used to watch him when he was with ShopHQ's One World brand.I like him.